**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

On the topic of Balance Tweaking

I believe in 2 months that warlock should be looked at and possibly tweaked. Not to his power drain or utility but his damage in general. I think that his shock damage should be bumped up a lot and his armor break stronger or longer.

Claire Voyant is also looking like a champ that can be balanced tweaked. I think her sp3 should do way more damage cause it's called a death touch so maybe at 5/65 level could reach a maximum of around 90k or maybe even 100k to reward the rampup of clairvoyance charges. Her debuff damage is extremely low as well. They don't have to be domino level but they should still be able to pack a punch when multiple debuffs are applied. Her healing and immunities shouldn't be changed imo

Comments

• jjgamesjaylenjjgamesjaylen Posts: 18
    edited September 2019
    Keep in mind I'm not asking for them to be OP or the best champs in the game. I just want them to fit into the meta better rather then them being unpopular options. The tech and mystic class has been lacking for a long while now
  • MjolinarMjolinar Posts: 157 ★★
    CV hasn’t even been released and looking for a tweak?!
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Mjolinar said:

He also does not think a 100k sp3 is OP

• Lormif said:

Mjolinar said:

He also does not thing a 100k sp3 is OP

It compensates for her lack of basic attack damage. It doesn't have to be that high but somewhere along that line. It takes a while to get her charges and she can only get charges in certain fights. She also loses charges if the opponent has buffs.
  • Mjolinar said:

Just looking at the CCP and not fond of her. Unless they change her before she is released tomorrow (I don't think they've done that before after CCP) she will most likely closely resemble some of the CCP videos.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Mjolinar said:

He also does not think a 100k sp3 is OP

Compared to some other champs like Havok and Cull it's really not these days.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Why is it all wont danmged like ghost and covus it anyoing me a bit as long ther Hav a big use ther shuld just giv more time in AW. To cler the node.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Hell sunspot and namor beat that on sp2
  • Gamer said:

Why is it all wont danmged like ghost and covus it anyoing me a bit as long ther Hav a big use ther shuld just giv more time in AW. To cler the node.

Even if claire had these changes applied to her she would still fall short of champs like corvus, SS, cull, ghost, etc. Would just make her a good option for all contents

Lormif said:

Mjolinar said:

It compensates for her lack of basic attack damage. It doesn't have to be that high but somewhere along that line. It takes a while to get her charges and she can only get charges in certain fights. She also loses charges if the opponent has buffs.
    but in the current meta it basically kills virtually every encounter other than the top most in one shot. I was 100%ing 6.1. this week and most encounters had just over 100k. She also has higher base attack than domino. The video I saw of lagacy showed her doing really good damage as a rank 3.
  • jjgamesjaylenjjgamesjaylen Posts: 18
    edited September 2019
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Mjolinar said:

but in the current meta it basically kills virtually every encounter other than the top most in one shot. I was 100%ing 6.1. this week and most encounters had just over 100k. She also has higher base attack than domino. The video I saw of lagacy showed her doing really good damage as a rank 3.
    High base attack doesn't always mean high damage. Champs like abomination and rocket raccoon have some of the highest base attacks in the game but that doesn't help them. What you saw there was inflated numbers because of suicides. I think you may have the wrong definiton for meta because meta in this game means easier to use than other champs. Claire is not worth the effort needed to play her (in my opinion) I believe if you compare her damage to diablo's diablo might actually come on top. That's why I'm worried about this champ.
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 627 ★★★
    all this balance tweaks that kabam mentioned is annoying.
    they talks about:
    - human torch good against mystic but weak against other
    - annilous is good on defense but weak at attacher
    what i want to talk about is what about many other champs that are good for nothing... not defense, not offense, not prestige and some of them sucks also for arena???
    don't you think they need to focus on them first??
    colosus and Old man logan is a nice start but there are many others that need to tweaks before even touching the newer champs
  • Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Mjolinar said:

Carmel1 said:

they talks about:
    what i want to talk about is what about many other champs that are good for nothing... not defense, not offense, not prestige and some of them sucks also for arena???
    colosus and Old man logan is a nice start but there are many others that need to tweaks before even touching the newer champs

Just be patient. Kabam said they will be both reworking and balance tweaking champs at a consistent rate. This would be the opportunity to take advantage of the system and tweak clair and warlock. Soon we might even get a tweak of non new champs like Sentry, Maw, or Diablo. Eventually we will get our next vote for the next champs to be reworked but that won't happen until colossus and oml reworks are live.

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Mjolinar said:

High base attack doesn't always mean high damage. Champs like abomination and rocket raccoon have some of the highest base attacks in the game but that doesn't help them. What you saw there was inflated numbers because of suicides. I think you may have the wrong definiton for meta because meta in this game means easier to use than other champs. Claire is not worth the effort needed to play her (in my opinion) I believe if you compare her damage to diablo's diablo might actually come on top. That's why I'm worried about this champ.

Again, in the video by lagacy she was having very good damage output especially for a rank 3 champion.
  • Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Mjolinar said:

Again, in the video by lagacy she was having very good damage output especially for a rank 3 champion.
    At the end it's your opinion and I cannot change that but I don't think many others would agree with that.

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Mjolinar said:

At the end it's your opinion and I cannot change that but I don't think many others would agree with that.
    Everyone wants their champions to be broken in a good way too, I am not that kind of person, a rank 3 hitting for 7k with normal hits is pretty darn good.
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★

I believe in 2 months that warlock should be looked at and possibly tweaked. Not to his power drain or utility but his damage in general. I think that his shock damage should be bumped up a lot and his armor break stronger or longer.

Claire Voyant is also looking like a champ that can be balanced tweaked. I think her sp3 should do way more damage cause it's called a death touch so maybe at 5/65 level could reach a maximum of around 90k or maybe even 100k to reward the rampup of clairvoyance charges. Her debuff damage is extremely low as well. They don't have to be domino level but they should still be able to pack a punch when multiple debuffs are applied. Her healing and immunities shouldn't be changed imo

I don't think her debuff damage should be ramped up for every fight because i really like how the idea behind her is to fight opponents immune to your debuffs but i think it would be nice if she got a damage boost to her debuffs against champions with no immunities.
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    Carmel1 said:

they talks about:

The champions good for nothing will get full reworks while those like Annihilus and Human Torch will get a few changes in their numbers. Also Colossus and Oml aren't even the first champions to get a full rework so they aren't the start.
    And for example would you rather for Hulkbuster to get a full rework or to get some more potent armor ups? Because the fost option sounds better to me.

P.s. I think the first champions to get full reworks were Luke Cage and Red Hulk, i might be wrong on that tho.
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    There is more to the game than damage. Claire has a tremendous amount of utility. If that is enough for her to clear a significantly high percentage of content, then she won't get buffed. If it turns out that her utility isn't enough to offset her allegedly weak damage, then she may get buffed. Regardless of what her numbers are, Lagacy was making difficult content look easy with her which is all I care about in a champion.