**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Time Paradox solo event has way too high point milestones

Seriously. For an event that refreshes everyday there should be at least a little chance for most players that don’t play that much everyday to fully complete it. Either increase how much points we get or just lower the milestones.

Comments

• Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    All you have to do is use the featured champion that day (even as a 3* version) 18 times. I'm sure there will be posts on here that will show where to easily find the featured champ that day with little to no energy cost like duels or Act 1 story quest.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    This event is similar to the hero use solo event, with the extra added bonus that you can get the points much quicker by using a certain champ. So there’s that.........the extra help for players who are less active.

That being said, this game revolves a lot around grinding. Grinding for champs, grinding the arena, grinding rol for health pots, etc. This event turns that grinding up a notch: unless I’m missing something, you basically need to find a certain champ in a story or event quest and fight it. Win, quit the quest, restart, do it all over again...........while I’m typing this I realise you can always duel some1 who has that certain champ......now to find a duel target every day and do 15-20 duels (?🤔).
  • Not a bad event, really. The first fight for the new side event is Cap, just use one energy to go and fight cap, refresh repeat. You get 50k gold, some units, i think a revive too, and those gold crystals with a chance at a 5*. Not too hard to do, and with those rewards its pretty decent.

• Or you could do act 1.1.1. (the very first fight on story mode) Cap America is the last boss, and takes up little energy.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 ★★★★★
    Act 2.3.4 for 1 energy.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Velocity-9
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    It took me 18 fights. It's not that bad to be honest. It's just that easy duel targets and quest locations should be posted on the forums for every day.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Or you could do act 1.1.1. (the very first fight on story mode) Cap America is the last boss, and takes up little energy.

The new event quest 1.1 has him as a 5* the very first defender on the bottom path.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    OG Cap is pretty easy. It's gonna be much harder to get easy dules or low energy fights with some of the other champs who haven't been out for a long time. Korg, Thing, Darkhawk, Night Thrasher, IMIW, Morningstar, Sinister, ect.
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    it's 19 fights with cap vs cap. use either duel target or 19 energy and you're done.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    It's not bad, but its essentially impossible to hit the rewards with standard gameplay. You really have to focus on hitting the milestones.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

OG Cap is pretty easy. It's gonna be much harder to get easy dules or low energy fights with some of the other champs who haven't been out for a long time. Korg, Thing, Darkhawk, Night Thrasher, IMIW, Morningstar, Sinister, ect.

save your dual tokens for those, that will get you 10 fights without any energy potentially.
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★

The community is resourceful. I don't think it'll be terribly difficult to find someone with a 3*
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    About 17-18 fights. It’s not that much. I the vast majority of it on half a bar of energy
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    There is an captain America on act 2.2.1 cost only 4 energy
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Mr_Z said:
    That’s even better
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    IKON said:

It's not bad, but its essentially impossible to hit the rewards with standard gameplay. You really have to focus on hitting the milestones.

This is my biggest issue. In most other events like this a solid arena grind or a bunch of the EQ would basically hit all the milestones. From there you could run a bit of RTTL if you needed it.

I cleared about 50% of the UC event yesterday and got 0 points in the side quest. Then had to go through and find OG Cap to fight/duel. That just isn't very fun.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I think it's too forced to get the milestones so I'm just not going to do it. They keep the revives, gold, and 25 units.