**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

PLS HELP!!!

I have started this thread a damn lot of times, but no active response, I hope this time I get a better response.

Following is my roster, which champ should l work on for uncollected, what should be my team
Also,I can awaken one 4 star champ
Pls help

Comments

• Sabretooth, havok, gulk, domino, and a good synergy for havok or domino. I am not personally uncollected yet, but that would be my reccomendation.
  • Batgod1Batgod1 Posts: 11
    Havok, Korg, Ghost Rider, Gulk and Vision would be a really good team to try and get to Uncollected
  • i wouldn't know on the awakening gem. Maybe Medusa or Domino, or save for a better champ like Blade or Cull Obsidion
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    Medusa should get the AG.

Gulk is good because I think there is a Starburst chapter, for which he rocks.

You have good mutant options. Wolverine has good regen and DOT. But you also have the 5-star Sabretooth. And ranking up that Emma Frost would save you a lot of revives and such, with her immunities. Then you have Domino and Havok, both good damage dealers.

Depending on how many sig stones your Vision AOU has, he'll be useful in a ton of fights for power control.

Don't see a good skill option, but for mystics I would suggest Guillotine, esp if she's awakened (can't tell from img).

• K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Medusa all the way. You'll also need her for the last Ultron boss of Act 5. Wolverine will help mitigate unavoidable damage in 5.1. vision for double immunities and power control. Domino and sabertooth can be your damage dealers for everything else.
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    So shall i conclude?
    Awaken medusa/ wait for better champs
    Work on ghulk, wolvie, domino,havok,vision
    Is it okay?
    And what do u guys say about voodoo?
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    You might want to wait for oml and Colossus buffs to go live. If you don't want to wait, I'd rank sabre, bring domino and havok. Ramp sabre on the map, then start with full hp havok trying not to hit him as long as possible detonating charges and saving for sp3, then sabre, then domino. Based on who's the best for your, revive him and repeat. Emma can deal some nice damage, but I don't have her as 5* or 6*, so never really used her
    Also gulk isn't the best option. I used mine 6* with 5* og hulk when explored 5.2, and hulk was better. His face me thing is active only while you're getting passive dot. Also you might want to bring rag Thor with him for synergy. Heimdall might help some, if you land a hit in time.
    zeezee57 said:

Where are you currently in story mode? Are you at 5.2 and just need to down the Collector or do you have a ways to go getting there? It was a long time since I got uncollected but I did the Collector fight with a duped Medusa and a stack of revives. You basically want a big damage dealer to do as much damage as possible before he inevitably kills you and revive. For me the best option was Dusa but Domino also fits the bill.

I am about to start the act :D
    Aleor said:

You might want to wait for oml and Colossus buffs to go live. If you don't want to wait, I'd rank sabre, bring domino and havok. Ramp sabre on the map, then start with full hp havok trying not to hit him as long as possible detonating charges and saving for sp3, then sabre, then domino. Based on who's the best for your, revive him and repeat. Emma can deal some nice damage, but I don't have her as 5* or 6*, so never really used her
    Also gulk isn't the best option. I used mine 6* with 5* og hulk when explored 5.2, and hulk was better. His face me thing is active only while you're getting passive dot. Also you might want to bring rag Thor with him for synergy. Heimdall might help some, if you land a hit in time.

I completely agree