**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

SH Rank down tickets here, but no gold or Iso?

I just received my SH rank down tickets and while I get the catalyst and alphas back, I do not get any of the gold or iso used back. Was this intentional? This seems like a big miss from Kabam, as gold has become so scarce in the game (for most players) and iso as well.

Comments

• The_WatcherThe_Watcher Posts: 148
    edited September 2019
    As far as I know, RDTs give back ranking up resources (without gold), not iso from levelling up champion but hopefully someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Edit: I remembered wrong, @mitchy231 corrected me.
  • mitchy231mitchy231 Posts: 46
    Same exact thing here. I wanted to rank up someone else from R3 to R5 (took SH down from R5 to R3) and do not have enough gold or iso to do this.

@Kabam Miike - Was this intentional?

As far as I know, RDTs give back ranking up resources (without gold), not iso from levelling up champion but hopefully someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

From what I remember with the last rank down tickets, I am positive we got back the iso (I remember getting the generic 3000 ones), but not 100% positive on the gold. I just seems like that if the intention was to allow players to bring down a champ that was significantly changed from how they were, they would be given back what they used to bring that champ up (gold and iso included). Just my 2 cents though.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,131 ★★★★★
    I remember the first ever time we got them back prior 12.0 massive update that changed a lot of great champs and we received gold and iso back from ranking down then the second time which was Christmas I believe about 2 years ago we had 1 but didnt give any back is this the same to the time we got 1 for Christmas kabam or will this be the ones from the first time release
  • HoündHoünd Posts: 18
    edited September 2019
    I believe We did previously get back resources. This is dumb if we don’t. We used them to advance her. I didn’t use her, so no complaints on the change. Just curious on the gold
  • The_WatcherThe_Watcher Posts: 148
    mitchy231 said:

From what I remember with the last rank down tickets, I am positive we got back the iso (I remember getting the generic 3000 ones), but not 100% positive on the gold. I just seems like that if the intention was to allow players to bring down a champ that was significantly changed from how they were, they would be given back what they used to bring that champ up (gold and iso included). Just my 2 cents though.
    Thank you for correcting me, I really don't remember those lol. In that case, we should be getting those ISO back and gold as well afterall levelling and ranking up a 5* isn't cheap.
    Prathap said:

Are we ready to give back all the things we got by using She Hulk as well?? #justasking

Well, some of us just ranked her up in the last week or so and did not get anything out of her. #justsaying
  • DawgballsDawgballs Posts: 18
    Well my complaint is the following-

I have SH at 5R4 but not maxed. She’s currently at lvl 18. So I have to use resources to max her out, but then not get those resources back, as only maxed out champs are able to use the RDT.

@Kabam Miike can you please advise/address this issue?

You guys got the rdt you asked for now stop complaining

I'm not complaining. It seems like a fair question (and discussion) to me. If Kabam comes back and says "yes, this was intentional to not give back the gold and iso" I can accept that (I would not really like it or agree with it, but would accept it). To me, this just seems like an oversight and mistake on their part, thus the reason for my original post.
  • The last RDT we got only gives back the cats and not the gold and iso for ranking/leveling up. For SH's rdt, I hope that not giving back the gold/iso is not intended.
  • Same here. Used 1 rdt and saw I didn't get back any gold or iso. Hopefully they will correct this asap?
  • KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 307 ★★
    Do you get your gold back or just only your resource cause I will only down rank she hulk if you get gold back
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    @Kabam Miike sorry to the biggest of ultimate pains but can you retake these back from me I’ve no use for them as 0 she hulk so there not needed thanks 😊
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    @zeezee57
    I guess you should contact support for this, forum usually doesn't help with things like that
  • Jairo77777Jairo77777 Posts: 15
    missing the gold and iso .. if they are going to give rdt it has to be complete
  • I got the rank down tickets but I’m not 100% why I want to rank her down. What is different about her ?
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    @Dęłtå
    They will on September 19, just like the letter says
  • Be happy with what you got, I mean wth guys.
This discussion has been closed.