**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

SH Rank down tickets here, but no gold or Iso?

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    No gold no iso. Considering you got more than deserved to begin with. Be happy with what you got
    Lol so apparently we're not supposed to talk about the huge loophole you guys left in where people can trade their rank up gems in for cats now? Just gonna delete posts about it?
    The RDT were far less deserved that for other changes you made AND you gave people with science gems a way to cheat
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★
    If I were to rank up she hulk to R4 to test her am I then able to use the rank down ticket to put her back to r3 if I decide she isn't worth that rank? Or if you rank her up can you then not use the rank down ticket?

Sorry if this sounds a stupid question, just want to see if it's worth ranking her to test out if she's worth R4 and can still put her back to 3 if I decide she isn't?

A ł p h a
  • A l p h a said:

If I were to rank up she hulk to R4 to test her am I then able to use the rank down ticket to put her back to r3 if I decide she isn't worth that rank? Or if you rank her up can you then not use the rank down ticket?

Sorry if this sounds a stupid question, just want to see if it's worth ranking her to test out if she's worth R4 and can still put her back to 3 if I decide she isn't?

A ł p h a

I want to say I think so, but mine is already R5 so I'm not sure. But if you make that decision you will NOT receive the ISO / gold you used to rank her up--so that sounds like too costly for a trial.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    A l p h a said:

A ł p h a

If you have the Tickets, they're yours to use until the cutoff date.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    They also do not return the content you completed with her nor reverse the rewards earned, fair trade IMO.

A l p h a said:

A ł p h a

If you have the Tickets, they're yours to use until the cutoff date.
    Incase I wasn't clear, yes. You can test her out and use a Ticket after.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★

Lol so apparently we're not supposed to talk about the huge loophole you guys left in where people can trade their rank up gems in for cats now? Just gonna delete posts about it?

He's not wrong you know. People who used rank up gems on her are now able to use the RDT on her and get basic cats back in return. Essentially trading a 2016 class specific gem for generic items that can be used on anyone.
    DalBot said:

He's not wrong you know. People who used rank up gems on her are now able to use the RDT on her and get basic cats back in return. Essentially trading a 2016 class specific gem for generic items that can be used on anyone.
    True, but at this point, it's really collateral damage. It would likely be too much work to go back and convert individual cases.
    DalBot said:

Yep or trade Variant 4 to 5 science gems to rank any class.

Its basically the V1 2015 gems all over again
  • They also do not return the content you completed with her nor reverse the rewards earned, fair trade IMO.

Why would they reverse anything on anyone? How do you deem who is deserving of punishment and who isn't? I've heard the same argument about folks who used Loki versus 5.4 Ultron, or Ghost for Variant 3. Would you punish players who found a niche champ that is perfect for certain situations?
    DalBot said:

DalBot said:

True, but at this point, it's really collateral damage. It would likely be too much work to go back and convert individual cases.
    What it does is allows people to use a backdoor to potentially have essentially a 4-5 generic rankup gem instead of science specific if they use it on SH and then reverse it. That's a massive deal
    It's still Science. The difference is the pool they can use the Resources on. I wouldn't say it's massive. It's limited to the number of people who used their Gem on Shulk.

DalBot said:

DalBot said:

What it does is allows people to use a backdoor to potentially have essentially a 4-5 generic rankup gem instead of science specific if they use it on SH and then reverse it. That's a massive deal
    It's still Science. The difference is the pool they can use the Resources on. I wouldn't say it's massive. It's limited to the number of people who used their Gem on Shulk.
    The T5B aren't science, that's generic and can be applied to ANY champ of ANY class. Also it would apply to people who are sitting on a 4-5 Science gem now who can choose to do what I said and then undo it
    DalBot said:

DalBot said:

DalBot said:

The T5B aren't science, that's generic and can be applied to ANY champ of ANY class. Also it would apply to people who are sitting on a 4-5 Science gem now who can choose to do what I said and then undo it
    You think many people are sitting on a 4-5 Gem who would Max out Shulk just to convert it to Cats?
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    you get resources back even if you use a rank 5 gem

No gold no iso. Considering you got more than deserved to begin with. Be happy with what you got

Looks like we've found another friend for groundedwisdom and demonzfyre.
    Don't bring me into discussions I don't want to be in. For the record, he's been consistently against the Tickets on his own grounds.
  • JohnnooooooJohnnoooooo Posts: 115 ★★★
    So ive ranked down my rank 4 5 star she hulk to rank up void.... Wheres my gold??? A valuable resource i want back please

You think many people are sitting on a 4-5 Gem who would Max out Shulk just to convert it to Cats?

Actually, yeah, yeah I do. I also personally know a few people who used a 4-5 gem on her previously. If the number is more than 6 digits that's still more than say what we saw my recent AW rewards bug.
  • I did the same thing to rank HT. I definitely would not have used that rank down ticket had I known I’d miss out on all that gold, and iso. PLEASE FIX.
  • JohnnooooooJohnnoooooo Posts: 115 ★★★
    I wouldnt have used it if i had known this, must be a bug surely
    Considering I know multiple personally. Yeah I'd say there's quite a few
  • HoündHoünd Posts: 18

DalBot said:

DalBot said:

DalBot said:

I know of a few
    Most end game players have t4cc stacked up like crazy to the science cats are meaningless. The t5b and t2a let's them take a champ of any class up
This discussion has been closed.