**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

SH Rank down tickets here, but no gold or Iso?

Comments

• Banger_38Banger_38 Posts: 8
    Yes I do get the cheese aspect of the corner trap but that’s how she worked and it wasn’t till 6.2 and YouTubers started showcasing her that it was big deal that aside there are plenty of cheese champs ingame. These things should be brought to light before they even release the champions honestly do more testing before you go live this contest of bugs stuff is getting old. Not to be to negative cause I enjoy this game a great deal and do appreciate the tickets if you felt she had an unfair advantage ingame fine but give back what was spent on ranking the champ up if your going to give resources back give em all back gold is hard to come by in those amounts and yes she is still a good champ but not the champ she was and will never be that champ again so it’s not the same for me playing her that’s why I ranked her down there would be an uproar if they messed with ghost phasing time or capabilities to do dmg while in that mode I never seen anyone walking around aw maps kNocking bosses out with shehulk
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★
    edited September 2019

A l p h a said:

If I were to rank up she hulk to R4 to test her am I then able to use the rank down ticket to put her back to r3 if I decide she isn't worth that rank? Or if you rank her up can you then not use the rank down ticket?

Sorry if this sounds a stupid question, just want to see if it's worth ranking her to test out if she's worth R4 and can still put her back to 3 if I decide she isn't?

A ł p h a

I want to say I think so, but mine is already R5 so I'm not sure. But if you make that decision you will NOT receive the ISO / gold you used to rank her up--so that sounds like too costly for a trial.
    I have 29m gold and over 2000 iso8 expiring so thats not an issue for me, always wondered how people even get low on gold if they play a decent amount

But back on topic as long as id get the catalysts back that would be fine...

A l p h a
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★

A l p h a said:

If I were to rank up she hulk to R4 to test her am I then able to use the rank down ticket to put her back to r3 if I decide she isn't worth that rank? Or if you rank her up can you then not use the rank down ticket?

Sorry if this sounds a stupid question, just want to see if it's worth ranking her to test out if she's worth R4 and can still put her back to 3 if I decide she isn't?

A ł p h a

If you have the Tickets, they're yours to use until the cutoff date.
    Incase I wasn't clear, yes. You can test her out and use a Ticket after.
    Sweet this is all i needed... a simple yes or no, thank you 👍

A l p h a
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    A l p h a said:

A l p h a said:

A ł p h a

If you have the Tickets, they're yours to use until the cutoff date.
    Incase I wasn't clear, yes. You can test her out and use a Ticket after.
    Sweet this is all i needed... a simple yes or no, thank you 👍

A l p h a
    No problem. I rethought my wording and realized it might sound ambiguous.
  • muddy17muddy17 Posts: 225
    edited September 2019
    I spent more than tier fours and alpha catalysts to rank up..... I’m not whining but WHERE IS THE GOLD ??? I spent more gold in rank up than any other resource. If your giving resources back I want my gold also
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    You get what you get. Be happy you got a RDT for a perfectly fine champion.
    No you be happy I want what was spent it’s only right you don’t get 85% of a refund
    And if she was fine then why did they change her, you sound crazy
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    muddy17 said:

Because she works exactly as advertised. She has every ability shes supposed to have. She's a perfectly fine champion.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

muddy17 said:

Because she works exactly as advertised. She has every ability shes supposed to have. She's a perfectly fine champion.
    They didn’t change any other champ that can chain a combo into a heavy. Just hers. So your point is meaningless.
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    Agreed that if we are ranking her down because of the changes ALL resources should be returned. I hope this was an oversight.
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    Seriously? Why shouldn’t we expect all the resources used back?

I mean wth?

Be happy with what you got, I mean wth guys.

• Dr_BrownDr_Brown Posts: 225
    @Kabam Miike can i have at least my gold from ranking down my she hulk, i ranked up red hulk just now and i ran out of gold halfway thru the leveling so if you could give me back the gold from my rank up and level up of she hulk that would be great, thanks!
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Hey Summoners,

For any of you that use these Rank Down tickets, we will be sending you an In-Game Message with the ISO-8 and Gold attached sometime shortly after they expire on September 18th.

Thank you for your patience.

Thank you for the information. I asked the other day for more information and the response was that there would be a thread posted by a mod in regards to more information. Can we please get this still? Ty
  • mitchy231mitchy231 Posts: 46
    @Kabam Miike - Thanks a bunch. That was exactly what I was hoping to hear.
  • Banger_38Banger_38 Posts: 8
    @Kabam Miike cheers pal thank you for the information close this thread situation well handled
  • ZoeD88ZoeD88 Posts: 1
    edited September 2019
    What’s the point of rank down tickets without truly getting all resources? Gold is a part of the grind too!!
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    Lol on the first page I got 5 disagrees for my correct comment on the situation...yet they came out and fixed it. Just thought it was funny ;) thanks kabam for doing the right thing with this part too.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    Sweet, thanks for the update!
  • The problem is going to be like myself who will wait for all resources to accompany the rank down tickets, is that they will expire and then Kabam will come out of the shadows and make some announcement. Then what Kabam?
    Would of been easier to just provide rank up gems to go along with the rank down tickets.
    One trade for the other.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★

Hey Summoners,

For any of you that use these Rank Down tickets, we will be sending you an In-Game Message with the ISO-8 and Gold attached sometime shortly after they expire on September 18th.

Thank you Miike. That’s a very stand-up thing to do for the community. Takes a little more of the sting out of it.

Dr. Zola
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★

Hey Summoners,

@Kabam Miike

Quick question: I’ve ranked my 5* and 4* She-Hulks up and down over the last week because I wanted to (a) get Level Up points and (b) because I wanted to figure out at what level I wanted to keep them.

How does the gold/ISO refund work? Will I get gold for every rank down or just the rank down for the most recent level?

Thanks
    Dr. Zola
    @Kabam Miike thank you
  • Ragnaroky12Ragnaroky12 Posts: 62
  • @Kabam Miike ETA...
This discussion has been closed.