**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Still no update to Colossus nd oml ?!

August is gone Where is update...now any alpha test is going on ?!

Comments

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    October is when it will go live
  • It probably won't be out till early October is my guess
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Sadly they wont get buffed till next month
  • Kabam is delaying like ... mobile Cod coming soon " from decades
  • CapMark2CapMark2 Posts: 40
    Kabam will implement changes as fast as the whales complain. Sorry Kabam but it has become preety obvious you pander to those players that spend obscene amounts of money on MCOC..
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    CapMark2 said:

Kabam will implement changes as fast as the whales complain. Sorry Kabam but it has become preety obvious you pander to those players that spend obscene amounts of money on MCOC..

That's not it at all. They just finished the Beta and they made it pretty clear that it would take time to analyze the feedback and implement the changes.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★
    Yall need to chill beta ended like a week ago why would they have it done by now
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Zuro said:

Yall need to chill beta ended like a week ago why would they have it done by now

BECAUSE beta was announced 5-6 months ago ,offcourse everyone were hoping champions will be released after beta, not the month after,&yeh it is not confirm yet so most likely november.
    it shouldnt take 6 months to buff 2 chamoions, fixing them usualy takes a month only. also no new visuals or graphics or animations (colosus has Reused animations not new) were created for them and usualy those things take longer,
    so yeh u would live it if the buffing/reworking process was faster then this. do we hope to wait till 2025 to get ironpatriot buffed???!!!
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★
    Kalantak said:

Zuro said:

BECAUSE beta was announced 5-6 months ago ,offcourse everyone were hoping champions will be released after beta, not the month after,&yeh it is not confirm yet so most likely november.
    it shouldnt take 6 months to buff 2 chamoions, fixing them usualy takes a month only. also no new visuals or graphics or animations (colosus has Reused animations not new) were created for them and usualy those things take longer,
    so yeh u would live it if the buffing/reworking process was faster then this. do we hope to wait till 2025 to get ironpatriot buffed???!!!
    At this point you're just exaggerating it doesn't need to take 6 months but it did so things aren't rushed and sloppy and even when betas do come out they need to collect feedback for the champs rework so they adjust the champs more if they need to which probably takes a little more time
  • LotbrokenLotbroken Posts: 16
    I’m hoping they will release it alongside with season 12 of alliance war, but I wont get my hopes up since I first thought the buff would be released in august at the same time as the other x-men stuff and got pretty dissapointed when it didn’t. Then I though they atleast had to release the buff alongside with this months eq, and got just as dissapointed when that didn’t happen, so... probably another 1 or 2 months if it continues at this rate.
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    Patience seems to be a lost trait nowadays.
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    Kalantak said:

Zuro said:

First, if I remember right, Kabam somewhere announced that the buffs most likely go live in October, not November.

Second, Colossus 5-hit-combo and SP1 are new animations. But have to agree reusing Rhulk's Heavy was unnecessary and should be changed again.
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    I think I m weak at maths,
    Launching two completely new champion takes a month
    While buffing two champs take eternity..........can some one explain?
  • LufasoLufaso Posts: 107

They make less money buffing à champion
  • Kalantak said:

Zuro said:

It’s a process, and each stage takes time.
    1 - they announced who’s getting buffed
    2 - they have to find time within their various departments to actually rework the champions
    3 - I’d hope they do an in-house alpha test to check it’s all working how they think it should
    4 - they open up a beta to the wider community
    5 - they have to trawl through the myriad forum posts and YouTube videos and compile the feedback
    6 - decide what, if anything needs tweaking
    7 - actually enact these changes and check that everything still works.

Only after all of this will the champion be ready to be released. Unless of course you want SheHulk V2 when they release a champion with unintended effects. I dare say reworks will be more carefully implemented after this recent debacle
  • I think I m weak at maths,

I would be surprised if they have extra staff for it, the existing staff probably have to find spare time within their work day to actually do it, so rather than the 8 hours/day new champions get the buffs and reworks probably only get an hour here and there.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

Far off. There is MONTHS of planing with new characters. Concept-design-animation-abilities-synergies.

Do you think that the second the new EQ is launched they start working on the next set of champions for the next month? No they have teams of developers working on champions all year round. They know what champs will be released when, over a year in advance. They start working on champs long before they announce them.
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★

Agreed. You are definitely weak at maths.
  • Not yet! Sorry for the disappointment in them not being live yet! They'll be joining The Contest soon enough!
This discussion has been closed.