**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The amount of energy needed for this month is outrageous!

2»

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    IceSnow said:

Around 23-24 Enrgy refills For 100%😞😞😞
    Rewards Not worth It !!!

@IceSnow then don't do it. Plenty of time to do it. Tons of free energy out there.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    😂😂😂 lmao at people who do the month long quest in a day and complain it takes too much energy. Seriously?!! I never buy any energy refills and no normal-uncollected every month with weeks to spare... he just wants it to be a free ride so he’s salty.

🐻
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Even if every energy used to complete the quest was bought, that's 720 units. Do the rewards really seem that awful for 720 units?

There is literally an in game offer for 3 T4B and a T4CC for 1200 units lol
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★

IceSnow said:

Rewards Not worth It !!!

@IceSnow then don't do it. Plenty of time to do it. Tons of free energy out there.
    Now what will you do? 100% the side quest? After that, you wont have new content. Have fun.

IceSnow said:

Rewards Not worth It !!!

Now what will you do? 100% the side quest? After that, you wont have new content. Have fun.
    @XxLoganTDCxX what?
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    @Demonzfyre Its not about only Uncollected bro,

Its All about beginner ,heroic ,Normal ,Master and Uncollected

1 month is not enought to do all part 100%
    Freely

IceSnow said:

Rewards Not worth It !!!

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    IceSnow said:

Freely

IceSnow said:

Rewards Not worth It !!!

Why do you do all difficulties? If you’re end game, beginner and normal aren’t doing anything for you.
    IceSnow said:

Freely

IceSnow said:

Rewards Not worth It !!!

I did heroic through UC last month and didn't buy a single refill.
  • IceSnow said:

I haven't seen the specific numbers for September, but the energy costs to complete all five difficulties 100% for the monthly quest have been somewhere around 6200 energy if I recall correctly. You get ten energy per hour, 240 per day, 7200 per month (this is normal energy recharge, not Sigil boosted energy recharge). Assuming you sleep eight hours a day and thus lose 10 energy per day with a 70 energy cap, that reduces your free energy from natural recharge to about 6900. That's enough energy to do every single difficulty 100% if you were of a mind to do that, although I'm generally a completist and even I don't do 100% beginner anymore.

This doesn't factor in alliance help which can get you at least 20 more energy per day (600 over the month) and energy refills you can earn in things like alliance events, not to mention the absolute flood of energy refills that have been falling from the summoner showdown rewards recently. Discounting summoner showdown as something that doesn't happen all the time, there's still plenty of energy to do all the monthly difficulties and even most or all of the side quests with just free energy.

I don't buy energy refills and I do 100% everything except beginner and I'm done long before the end of the month, so while I don't specifically calculate energy I know how far the free energy stretches, because that's basically what I'm always using. If I wanted to fully complete beginner 100% I know I have the energy to do so, but it just isn't worth the rewards. Running the daily quests seems to generate a better return on energy at that point. But the energy is there.
  • arni2 said:

Primmer79 said:

What's the total energy needed vs previous month's?

It’s not only usual monthly quests. There is a new quest with 5 chapters and 6 quests in each one with many paths (time after time event)

In the first chapter, there's a total of 5×2 paths. Not sure how that turns into "many". The energy cost per step is hardly anything. You can easily get units from daily quests.
    Finally, you get 1-3 energy refills from summoners showdown.
    This is probably the most generous month in half a year, so I really dont understand how you can be frustrated with the energy cost....
    I keep hearing this. how do you do summoner showdown?
    You vote for who you think will win in the Contest. Then you win Refills for your vote, potentially. Top of the Page.
    You don't actually have to vote to win the refills. Just have to duel one of the three champs.

arni2 said:

Primmer79 said:

It’s not only usual monthly quests. There is a new quest with 5 chapters and 6 quests in each one with many paths (time after time event)

In the first chapter, there's a total of 5×2 paths. Not sure how that turns into "many". The energy cost per step is hardly anything. You can easily get units from daily quests.
    This is probably the most generous month in half a year, so I really dont understand how you can be frustrated with the energy cost....
    I keep hearing this. how do you do summoner showdown?
    You vote for who you think will win in the Contest. Then you win Refills for your vote, potentially. Top of the Page.
    You don't actually have to vote to win the refills. Just have to duel one of the three champs.
    You have to vote so they know how many to send to you.
  • XdonreXdonre Posts: 154
    @IceSnow ...I am mystified by some of the comments regarding the energy cost...I agree that the energy cost seem fairly steep... & although some posters have graciously offered their input regarding various scenarios where you can obtain energy refills those scenarios "do not negate" your statement regarding the high energy costs for the September events...just my thoughts.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    @Demonzfyre
    The number of energy refills u get from summoner showdown is not tiered to your vote but the placement of the summoner the community predicted as first. Awards to all that voted, no matter whom voted:
    1st 3 energy refills
    2nd 2 energy refills
    3rd 1 energy refill
  • arni2 said:

Well, I’m sure I’m not the only one who thinks that amount of energy needed to do this month events is outrageous.
    I’m sure some also will say it’s the way to promote sigil to have less energy cost.

We already had a very bad experience on end game event, let’s not do the same mistakes again. I’m sure you working hard to create this content.

Peace and love.

What do you want? More content and ways to get 5/6* shards or less energy? You can't have both. They are giving you ways to earn more shards and champions and now you're complaining about energy costs. Just deal with it. Run heroic and master for the units and buy energy refills. Move on.
    I don't like your tone. Be civil.
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    This month need to many engery and today kabam offer me 3 t4 basic cat and 1 t4 class cat 3600 t2 alpha and 25 t4 class cat fragments at 1200 unit cost and i but it now i regret it...
    Greekhit said:

@Demonzfyre
    The number of energy refills u get from summoner showdown is not tiered to your vote but the placement of the summoner the community predicted as first. Awards to all that voted, no matter whom voted:
    1st 3 energy refills
    2nd 2 energy refills
    3rd 1 energy refill

No that's not true. If you voted for the first place winner you get three. If you voted for the third place player you get one. That's why you voted. You submit screenshots to try and win a featured 5* crystal.
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★

Greekhit said:

@Demonzfyre
    1st 3 energy refills
    2nd 2 energy refills
    3rd 1 energy refill

No that's not true. If you voted for the first place winner you get three. If you voted for the third place player you get one. That's why you voted. You submit screenshots to try and win a featured 5* crystal.
    Nope @Greekhit is correct. Trust me, I know because I’ve done it. (I’m not very good at guessing them apparently😅)
  • ToxicBladeToxicBlade Posts: 62
    arni2 said:

Primmer79 said:

Yeah and it's only 1 energy per tile

Greekhit said:

@Demonzfyre
    1st 3 energy refills
    2nd 2 energy refills
    3rd 1 energy refill

Nope @Greekhit is correct. Trust me, I know because I’ve done it. (I’m not very good at guessing them apparently😅)
    Just re-read the post. @WardenZero @Greekhit my apologies, you're right.

PSA- Reading comprehension is important folks.
  • lagulamalagulama Posts: 38

arni2 said:

Primmer79 said:

Is the summoners showdown still on? Who to fight now?