**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank down tickets ' Not Fair At All

Today I got the rank down tickets for she hulk but I don't understand the one thing that why would we get only catalysts back ,I thought I'll get the gold & iso too but when I take her to rank 1 I just get back the catalysts I've used ,it is pathatic I was at level 35 when I upgraded her(4*) & almost took months to get iso & gold ,,it was your fault not ours we must get back what we've spend on her ,you should gave me back my gold & iso ,it almost took 1 million+ gold to take a champ to rank 5,,,you should've gave us extra resources for your mistakes rather than sucking our own resources,, I'll never upgrade a old champ that you buff coz we'll get rank down tickets for that later on,,Don't turn the lovers into haters & attach the gold & iso in your next mail

Comments

• It does indeed not make sense that you (kabam) would only give us the cats back. .

You guys are creating a gold shortage and every piece of gold we spend has to be carefully considered..

Now you don't give us our hard earned gold and iso back ?? That's just shady.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    There’s already a ton of threads on this, you’re just spamming forums. If you bothered to look through forums you’d see there’s a main thread for this and kabam has already said they’ll issue gold and iso to those who USE the rank down tickets after the rank down tickets expire after September 18th. You got what you wanted all the way. Take a chill pill.😊

🐻
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    They're sending people Gold and ISO in an Email after the Tickets expire.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Kabam Miike said:
    “Hey Summoners,

For any of you that use these Rank Down tickets, we will be sending you an In-Game Message with the ISO-8 and Gold attached sometime shortly after they expire on September 18th.

Thank you for your patience.”
  • Thanks just read it in the other thread..

I was shocked.... Happy ! But shocked !