**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Go uncollected or 100 act 4?

Should ib
As title states. Also, is it possible to reach level 60 if i 100 act 4? Look at my level. Thank you! Ps just awakened by Hyperion from a ultimate crystal!

Comments

• If you fully explore act 4 with xp boost for every quest it is possible for you to reach close to level 60.
  • You might need a 5/50 or 3/45 before you can explore act 4 as the chip damage from Chaos node and block damages your champions will suffer is going to cost to quite a bit of potions when doing the long paths.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I would try out Act 5 first just in case your skill level is higher than I give you credit for but i would try to get a couple r5s before going after UC. It is possible with 4/40 though. You seem to have been making the right choices in terms of rankups so I won't give u advice on that. Just rank more or less any of your tops

If you find u can't handle 5.1, I would start at the Maestro quest and work backwards
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Definitely go for Uncollected before 100% act 4 if you can.
    but to the OP, I just want to say you might want to get a 5/50 champ first. I'd say Hyperion for the collector isn't a bad option. Or Sparky if you can play him well (note this is coming from a guy who's horrible at playing sparky... but who has seen how hard he can wreck)
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★

You might need a 5/50 or 3/45 before you can explore act 4 as the chip damage from Chaos node and block damages your champions will suffer is going to cost to quite a bit of potions when doing the long paths.

I'd say Voodoo would be very helpful for dealing with that though. That regen (which, because his voodoo is awakened, will probably heal around 20-25% max health at the start of each fight) will be super helpful for getting through those long paths.
  • Nightwing6666Nightwing6666 Posts: 170
    For the

I don’t know actually if you can get level 60
    Very close most definitely
    I’d do as much of act 5 as you can get to test the waters
    But definitely do the EQ 100% as much as you can
    100 act 4 is such a pain and hassle

Should i do heroic or master for the eq?
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    100% heroic and then see how far you can get in master
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    I would do a little exploring in Act 4 with xp boosts until you hit level 50. At that point you will almost have max energy so your refills are more valuable and in addition the amount of xp it takes to level up drastically increases from that point forward. After that see how much progress you can make towards becoming Uncollected.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Throw on xp boosts and explore act 4
    You'll struggle in act 5 with those champ levels, looking at your pi you need to sort your masteries before act 5 too and more levels will help that with more mastery points
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    If you are ftp then complete act 4,else buy 1 odin vault and buy 75% xp from store which it will last for 3 days and use remaining money on engery refill.
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Act 4 will give you lots of iso and xp +mastery points