**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* Luck- Meh or Good?

How would you guys rate my 5* luck with the rng on a scale of 1-10?

Comments

• Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    There's some very good champions you've got there. Ghost, Magik and Darkhawk, mainly. But Agent Venom is underrated (that bleed is quite nice, and Tenacity can save your a** sometimes), and Loki is also pretty dang cool for taking on the 5.4.6 Ultron.
    I'd rate your current 5-star luck as around a 6-7. Pretty average.
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Those are some good champs! Hopefully you like playing with all of them
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    I rate a 6.5. Magik, ghost and darkhawk will get u far. The rest are of no use
  • MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
    I have over 90 5* champs, nearly all duped. You have Ghost, and duped - I do not even have her except as a 4*. Same for Darkhawk. Definitely better than average pulls. 8/10.
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★

Woozie said:

Literally half (4/8) of your 5* are god tier, you are miles ahead of people with 8 5* champs
    As 5* luck/rng that's a solid 8-9 when literally 1 in 2 is a gamechanging champ

Which 4 of the 8s are god tier @Woozie ?
    Ghost,Magik and??
    Yeah my bad 3/8 - Darkhawk being the other. AV is still a good beginner champ he shrugs off a lot of debuffs, I remember going to Act 5 with him as one of my main champs as a 4* years ago.
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    edited September 2019
    1 5* Ghost is capable of 10 God Tier
  • I also have exactly 8 five star champs. I got them in this order
    X23
    Hulkbuster
    Miles morales
    Captain America og
    Dormammu
    Ghost Rider
    Killmonger
    Korg

I can't complain my 5 star luck especially after 3 meme tier champs in a row initially.
    Your is not too bad either.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    With duped ghost, magik, Loki and dh you can do almost anything in the game atm. Just rank them up
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    You win, you already duped Ghost. Now you need all the synergies for her.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Darkhawk is all you need💕💕
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    Absolutely amazing. When I pulled my 5 star Ghost as my 5th 5 star at the start of the game, i was thinking "Oh, that's nice, i know she is pretty good". But after a litlle bit of time she became my favourote champ and helped me trough a ton of content. That Ghost is better than all your roster combined. I LOVE MY GHOST