**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Luck- Meh or Good?

How would you guys rate my 5* luck with the rng on a scale of 1-10?

Comments

• Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    There's some very good champions you've got there. Ghost, Magik and Darkhawk, mainly. But Agent Venom is underrated (that bleed is quite nice, and Tenacity can save your a** sometimes), and Loki is also pretty dang cool for taking on the 5.4.6 Ultron.
    I'd rate your current 5-star luck as around a 6-7. Pretty average.
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Those are some good champs! Hopefully you like playing with all of them
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    I rate a 6.5. Magik, ghost and darkhawk will get u far. The rest are of no use
  • MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
    I have over 90 5* champs, nearly all duped. You have Ghost, and duped - I do not even have her except as a 4*. Same for Darkhawk. Definitely better than average pulls. 8/10.
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★

Woozie said:

Literally half (4/8) of your 5* are god tier, you are miles ahead of people with 8 5* champs
    As 5* luck/rng that's a solid 8-9 when literally 1 in 2 is a gamechanging champ

Which 4 of the 8s are god tier @Woozie ?
    Ghost,Magik and??
    Yeah my bad 3/8 - Darkhawk being the other. AV is still a good beginner champ he shrugs off a lot of debuffs, I remember going to Act 5 with him as one of my main champs as a 4* years ago.
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    edited September 2019
    1 5* Ghost is capable of 10 God Tier
  • I also have exactly 8 five star champs. I got them in this order
    X23
    Hulkbuster
    Miles morales
    Captain America og
    Dormammu
    Ghost Rider
    Killmonger
    Korg

I can't complain my 5 star luck especially after 3 meme tier champs in a row initially.
    Your is not too bad either.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    With duped ghost, magik, Loki and dh you can do almost anything in the game atm. Just rank them up
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    You win, you already duped Ghost. Now you need all the synergies for her.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Darkhawk is all you need💕💕
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    Absolutely amazing. When I pulled my 5 star Ghost as my 5th 5 star at the start of the game, i was thinking "Oh, that's nice, i know she is pretty good". But after a litlle bit of time she became my favourote champ and helped me trough a ton of content. That Ghost is better than all your roster combined. I LOVE MY GHOST