**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Yep. Time to introduce a new EQ difficulty with increased rewards.

ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
Just blazed through my first run of UC EQ with zero KOs. Absolute first for me. What's worse is I went in completely blind. I haven't watched any videos on Cosplaying Watcher or Hot Witch or the EQ. I had no idea what they did.

Domino fire synergy for everything except the last 2 bosses. ST and HT one shot them respectively.

I remember a time when I couldn't finish a UC EQ.

Smh.

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I agree, I finished this UC EQ 100% in just under four hours with no units spent other than on energy refills. I only had to revive twice and that was on Ant-Man on the rage node, I still can't fight him well.
  • Aryl said:

DNA3000 said:

I completed all the Epic labs without spending, so I guess that means it is time to introduce a new difficulty level with increased rewards above Epic.

Yeah, but I'm a bad player.
    Also, this was not a particularly challenging month.
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    Yeah this month was real easy
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 said:

Or, you know, you’re just a player achieving natural progression in a game.

Still means it's time for higher level stuff lol
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Any MVPs for Uncollected EQ? Or just high damage champs is all that's needed?
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Woozie said:

Pretty much just high damage
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Zuro said:

Woozie said:

Pretty much just high damage
    This. It's a mystic heavy EQ... so science is a good option.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @Woozie Ghost for Black Widow, huge damage.
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Aryl said:

Just blazed through my first run of UC EQ with zero KOs. Absolute first for me. What's worse is I went in completely blind. I haven't watched any videos on Cosplaying Watcher or Hot Witch or the EQ. I had no idea what they did.

Domino fire synergy for everything except the last 2 bosses. ST and HT one shot them respectively.

I remember a time when I couldn't finish a UC EQ.

Smh.

I agree 100% I actually quoted kabam mike and asked yesterday no response yet lol
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    agree,for progressing player this uncollected EQ would still be very challenging bcos of some boss n paths(widow,vision,joe fixit) but with some one who might have multiple 4/55s and 5/65s, this is easy now, definitely need a 'cavalier' dificulty with paths being about 12-28k PI and bosses around same level as variant.
  • Woozie said:

Blade with Mephisto/Dormammu shreds Black Widow. By the time she was at her Sp2 she was down to about 30% for me and I died when I ate the sp2 - dashing back with no idea on the timing or animations tends to do that on a 40k champ lol.

In response to the OP I’d like Cavalier difficulty. I’m on 6, soon to be 7 R5 5*champs and IDK what the average is for people with 500k+ rosters but there must be a lot of people who are basically auto-piloting (mentally at least) UC MEQ. Ch1 of UC is basically Master ch2.

I’d like to see ch1 having 15k PI, ch2 25k, ch3 30k with the bosses peaking at around 50k. This would be fine as long as the node combinations aren’t stupid and the rewards are worth the effort. It’d be nice to get a fully formed T2A/month and 1/2 T5b along with a 250k gold chunk from exploration

• GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    Another difficulty added it’s something might won’t happen anytime soon. Just think of how much the gap between cavaliers and beginners will grow. Instead game developers should be focused on helping new players grow faster and have a chance of being competitive. That would help the game to grow itself.
    Anyway, unofficially we have Cavalier difficulty already, it is just named Variant and it’s a permanent content, avoiding the moaning from low/mid players for exclusion from content. Another issue is the energy cost and time consumption. Most people, including me, are currently exploring three difficulties (Heroic, Master and Uncollected), adding a fourth one, with each difficulty having 30 paths, will be extreme boring and exhausting (in fact it is already) making the game a bad experience. And that without counting in any side quests. So, without a serious reduction to paths (23 to 25max would be ok), a fourth difficulty would push the average player to the limits of burn out.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 731 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    Kalantak said:

agree,for progressing player this uncollected EQ would still be very challenging bcos of some boss n paths(widow,vision,joe fixit) but with some one who might have multiple 4/55s and 5/65s, this is easy now, definitely need a 'cavalier' dificulty with paths being about 12-28k PI and bosses around same level as variant.

Well, the huge difference between monthly quest and variant is their duration. Variant often requires specific champs, so if eq would reach same level, people would be fustrated. Right now, the often release multiple quests each month. Last month was variant 3 - this one is both the boss rush and time after time quest (not permanent).

But yes - this month uncollected was real easy!
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    Difficulty is actually around the same. Player rosters growing from month to month, so every next month is unavoidable easier than previous, as you jump in with stronger teams.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 731 ★★★
    Greekhit said:

Difficulty is actually around the same. Player rosters growing from month to month, so every next month is unavoidable easier than previous, as you jump in with stronger teams.

Im thinking about PTSD Darkhawk and symbiote in Cabal quest
  • Riggs_97Riggs_97 Posts: 111

Greekhit said:

That. Trust me that with 4* it's not breeze.
    I agree - completed UC last night with all 5/50 4* - Blade, Starky, Domino, Void and Cull Obsidian. Used about 4 40% revives and 1 team revive but it wasn't easy, that's for sure.
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    add units as well to the uncollected one and then open a cavalier difficulty with GATES :D