**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* wasp

İlyaz3003İlyaz3003 Posts: 25
edited September 2019 in General Discussion
Hi everyone, as you know you take more time to complete 6*crystal from playing lab sinister and buy every offer does have 6*shards ... after that i got this champion wasp .. Is she worth ? I was happy to got ghost but crystal was jump her :(

Comments

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    She takes a bit of practice and has very low block proficiency, but when you learn how to play her a bit, she is awesome. Ppl say she's good w Nick Fury synergy.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,182 ★★★★★
    She’s awesome. Wasp was my first 6 star. Use her all the time.
  • AngryYoshiAngryYoshi Posts: 136
    Wasp is a beast. Congrats on amazing pull. She’s highly underrated. I use her for Medusa boss fights. Just practice with her and she will surprise you. Just don’t take any DOT debuffs.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    Amazing champ! Interception is key, but she can do some massive damage on sp1+2
  • İlyaz3003İlyaz3003 Posts: 25
    Kerneas said:

She takes a bit of practice and has very low block proficiency, but when you learn how to play her a bit, she is awesome. Ppl say she's good w Nick Fury synergy.

Yeah i see she has low BP , I will practice to love her.. thank you.

She’s awesome. Wasp was my first 6 star. Use her all the time.

Nice to know .. i hope that to use her like you
    I will read comments every day to get some info about her .. thanks

Wasp is a beast. Congrats on amazing pull. She’s highly underrated. I use her for Medusa boss fights. Just practice with her and she will surprise you. Just don’t take any DOT debuffs.

Thank you so much, I will use her on that way.. good advie to avoid DOT debuffs .

Amazing champ! Interception is key, but she can do some massive damage on sp1+2

Nice to know .. I am very good by using interception but when I used her .. scared from dying because she has low BP . I will practice

Thank you

• solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Practice practice practice, champ not easy to play as quickly you can lose however you won’t be disappointed to have her.
  • I love my wasp just do a 4 hit combo then use heavy and trigger sp2 it's insane damage
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    I’m thinking about taking my 6* wasp to rank 2. I always run ghost and giving wasp the extra HP will really benefit. But she’s a great champ either way.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I would love a 6* Wasp. Would R2 her for sure
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 410 ★★★
    I’m about to R5 my Wasp. She is great against Aegis in AW against champs that hard to get a heavy off of like Rogue or Mordo. Her passive stun guarantees a heavy on those champs. Her damage is awesome as well. She eats up Mystics.
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    My first 6*. Use her alooot. She's a beast. I never cared about her low health and block prof cause I'm good at intercepting and she serves me very well.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Wasp is awesome
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    edited September 2019

You have an incredible pull there buddy... My favourite champ to play! She's incredible, but low block profiency so baiting and intercepting are a must instead of parries.. But her damage, concussion on sp1 and heal reversal / power sting on sp2 are very powerful

A ł p h a