**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

2 new bosses are too animation heavy for Android?

DonnymeijDonnymeij Posts: 846 ★★★
Hi Everyone,
Just wondering, any other android users having trouble with Vision (and BW) this month due to them being full of animations that heavily lag your phone?
I did 1 run in UC yesterday. And I think this month won't be a 100% for me due to 7 deaths causes by the crashing on my phone.
I have a budget phone (huawei p20 lite) so I won`t complain. I was just wondering of other higher end android users had the same issues?

Comments

• iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Haven't faced Clairvoyant yet, but Aarkus is VERY laggy for me
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Yup,same for me i have Nokia 6.1 plus
    Its lagging too...
  • TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    I have no issues, Samsung s9+.
  • renatosouzarenatosouza Posts: 19
    edited September 2019
    Almost impossible to play Vision Aarkus in low/mid end Androids... Too much lag...
    Xperia Xa2 ultra here...
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    No problem on LG V30
  • Goldcup7Goldcup7 Posts: 41
    edited September 2019
    Only done Master so far. Vision destroyed my first champ with his lag skills. Dashing back and blocking didn't respond. Second fight went better but it was very jumpy. I didn't have any problems with Black Widow - Quaked her. I use a Samsung J6.
  • zerodudezerodude Posts: 42
    Iam used to have some lag against some champs, like NF block or mysterio, but Vision made my celphone lag like crazy. I was lagging while hiting and getting hit cause of the smoke animation, the only way to take him down was using quake to avoid touching him.
  • NoıreNoıre Posts: 80
    edited September 2019
    I'm on Android and I honestly haven't noticed any lag due to their animations. The only time I experienced lag due to animations was when darkhawk was released.
    Edit: I'm on Razer phone 2
  • The_WatcherThe_Watcher Posts: 148
    Tony886 said:

Yup,same for me i have Nokia 6.1 plus
    Its lagging too...

Same, though I'm not facing lag with BW. It's vision causing some frame drops especially during Sp2.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    I normally clear 100% Master with no issues (no items used), and make 1 run on Uncollected using a few revives.

So far, I'm working on first run through Master, and had to use 4 revives on Aarkus .. all due to lag ...
    Yeah, he's a problem ... *sigh*

The lag is excessive .. just constant.

At least with DarkHawk and Mr. Sinister, it was just a spike when you attacked into their blocks .. but this guy? constant lag, from when you join to when you die ...

Probably be the first month I can't 100% master, and can't even make 1 run on Uncollected since becoming ..

Hope they fix it .. (they won't .. ) but hope they do.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Both run fine on my Razer Phone tbh
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Animation/Ability lag is getting terrible. I see it against domino when it calculates what is going to happen, against MODOK at times when it figures out if it is going to Autoblock, Warlock, and now the new Vision and BW....
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    No problems here. OnePlus 7
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 456 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    Games running well for me on Android 10 no issues so far since the update ? And my phone's a 4 year old pixel
  • Note 9 and its working fine for me.
  • ZoneX95ZoneX95 Posts: 31
    They need to fix Aarkus, it's unfightable. You people with 1500$ phones don't need to comment here. My phone runs game extremely well, 3-5 sec loads too, none of the enemies make me lag (sinister etc included) ONLY Aarkus.
  • adramelchadramelch Posts: 98
    Anyone with a budget phone or tablet, myself included, is having the same problem with the new Vision. It's the worst kind of lag ever experienced in the game, even worse than Darkhawk. Perhaps it's time for this game to offer a lower graphics option for people not using high quality devices
  • AndTavAndTav Posts: 261
    adramelch said:

Anyone with a budget phone or tablet, myself included, is having the same problem with the new Vision. It's the worst kind of lag ever experienced in the game, even worse than Darkhawk. Perhaps it's time for this game to offer a lower graphics option for people not using high quality devices

Perfect. The same problem here with Aarkus, BW I'm not having problems though.
  • Why are people disagreeing with those saying they have 0 issues with a S9+? What is there to disagree with? It's a statement from their perspective, not something that's up for debate to disagree with, lol. I can attest to this being a S9+ owner, the game runs smooth as silk, even against Aarkus/Vision and Claire Voyant/Black Widow. Older devices, be they Android or iOS will continue to have trouble as the game evolves and the newer champs have more complex animations. Unfortunately just the way of things.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    If the problem is having budget device, then get a slightly better device. If I try running the latest PC games on an old graphics card I can expect it to run poorly.

Also there are plenty of $300 and under devices that'll run this game perfectly, and you can even get a 2 year old device (like the original Razer Phone) for cheap if you buy second hand. Not all devices are made equally, and a lot of the budget ones use cheap parts, processors that are really outdated, and have very little RAM.
  • ms_5707983ms_5707983 Posts: 93
    New Vision is as impossible as Namor and Mysterio when they first arrived. Feel like there is no end in sight. Kabaam!