**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

my luck so far..

yousef_8000yousef_8000 Posts: 11
edited September 2019 in General Discussion
hello! I been recently getting down from my 5* star pulls they been awfully bad lately. since I got aegon as my second 5* star of this account all what I started to pull are decent Champs, meme tiers or heavily needed awakening Champs. all the decent champions I have pulled are not relevant to me when I can just use maxed out 4* stars game changing champions, so T2A started to stack up in my stash and I need to use them but I don't have any Champs that I won't regret taking up to 4/55 so if you guys can give me suggestions about who should be useful to me when I start pushing act 6.1 and for act 5 100% please comment it to me that will be amazing!

Comments

• RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    Watch videos on the new buff on old man Logan that might help, also killmonger, Sentinel, and Luke Cage in that order, they are R4 worthy all the time
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Gwenpool is pretty great imo.
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    NC would good for defense in aw
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    And gweenpool is also good but i dont like her
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    You’re crazy. Vison, Rulk, Ægeon, Gwenpool, Sentinel, Killmonger, Luke Cage, Nightcrawler, and Yondu are all amazing champs. OML will also be amazing after his buff. If you dupe that Starlord he’s amazing. Even X-23, Psylock and Crossbones are pretty good. That ENTIRE roster contains a total of 5 truly trash champs. That is an amazing roster; I don’t get what you’re talking about.
    French2 said:

I am 100% done with this game! I spent $40 a week. I spent the last three days grinding got robbed of 40,000 points in the arenas to finish with 500 4 star shards and 200 5 star shards and no Captain Marvel. Lost a player here forever!

That’s not what this post is about...
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    I just duped my 5* LC..my first science dupe and I am happy because I had 50 science sig stones that I finally get to use
  • You’re crazy. Vison, Rulk, Ægeon, Gwenpool, Sentinel, Killmonger, Luke Cage, Nightcrawler, and Yondu are all amazing champs. OML will also be amazing after his buff. If you dupe that Starlord he’s amazing. Even X-23, Psylock and Crossbones are pretty good. That ENTIRE roster contains a total of 5 truly trash champs. That is an amazing roster; I don’t get what you’re talking about.

I have to agree. The OP is overflowing in catalysts because he's getting horrible advice from someone, or possibly everyone around him. Lots of good champions there, but it is an actual crime against Marvel that the OP is sitting on possibly overflowing catalysts while Sentinel, Luke Cage, and Killmonger aren't ranked up.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Any reason why you're not ranking up Aegon?

When you 100% Act 5 I'd use the generic gem on him then take him to Act 6.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Sorry if I'm being rude. But are you crazy!?!? Vision, Red Hulk, Gwenpool, Sentinel, Killmonger, Luke Cage and X-23 are amazing champs. Crossbones and Psylocke are both highly underrated and have some major uses, Nightcrawler is actually pretty good and has his uses as well and OML is getting what looks to be an awesome buff. Ægon and/or Star-Lord will be awesome once they're duped as well. I have four 5 stars, Miles Morales, Ronan, Rocket Raccoon and Red Skull. While they arguably have some uses, take away Howard the Duck, Black Panther, Gambit, Rhino and maybe Kingpin, I'd personally trade any of your 5 stars for mine without a second thought.
    Etjama said:

Sorry if I'm being rude. But are you crazy!?!? Vision, Red Hulk, Gwenpool, Sentinel, Killmonger, Luke Cage and X-23 are amazing champs. Crossbones and Psylocke are both highly underrated and have some major uses, Nightcrawler is actually pretty good and has his uses as well and OML is getting what looks to be an awesome buff. Ægon and/or Star-Lord will be awesome once they're duped as well. I have four 5 stars, Miles Morales, Ronan, Rocket Raccoon and Red Skull. While they arguably have some uses, take away Howard the Duck, Black Panther, Gambit, Rhino and maybe Kingpin, I'd personally trade any of your 5 stars for mine without a second thought.

I wholeheartedly agree.

Totally not because my only 5*s are Psylocke and Civil Warrior.

Gonna open my 3rd in a few days tho
  • yousef_8000yousef_8000 Posts: 11
    edited September 2019
    Thanks for the feedback!
    I fully agree that my roaster is decently good but the thing is i have way better 4* star Champs at 5/50 with a lot of utility and damage, starky, blade, ghost rider, hyperion, nick fury, cap iw, ghost and domino. all of them are awakened other than domino and with high sig level. also I won't count og vision with this post because I bought him for 6k units and I didn't get him from a crystal but I agree he is been amazing he been carrying me through a lot of content. gwenpool, Luke cage and Oldmanlogan are possible options for 4/55 and I'm considering them! I don't need to rank up Sentinel when I got vision where he can do what sentienal does, I would take him up to 4/55 if i awaken him tho. x23 and redhulk are also a decent option but I don't feel for them (redhulk was my first 5 star and x23 is the last 5 star I got) also I consider this roster decent when you guys think it's amazing because everyone around me who opened almost the same amount of crystals got game changing pulls for example ghost, blade, starky, curves, quake and other amazing options while here I'm waiting for a champion like that to carry me through act 5 100% so far I'm almost done with act 5.4 but it been a hard run when i need to use lots of potions and 1 or 2 revives each run. my goal currently is finishing act 5 100% to get the generic awakening gem for aegon or if I'm lucky pull a 5 star skill awakening gem.
    thanks again for the feed back everyone! and I would like to get any advice about 100% act 5!