**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Red Hulk Bugged?

I was fighting Red Hulk with Killmonger in act 5.4.4 on the masochism path and it felt like i was taking block damage even when i had indestructible charges. Because i wasn't sure i went into a duel against a Redhulk and the same thing happend, i was taking block damage, not all of hit just the damage from the heat charges.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV9BpL1Qfxs&feature=youtu.be

I looked at both of their abilities and i can't see any reason for Km to take the heat charges damage. What do you guys think is this intended or is it a bug? Because i think it is a bug.

Comments

• KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★

Nice
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    So read the passives again. When he does damage he does an additional 18% damage as burst. When he hits your block, unless it was a perfect block, he is doing damage, so he deals an additional 18% per charge, in the case of the video 180% damage as burst damage. The burst damage is the damage you are seeing.
    Lormif said:

So read the passives again. When he does damage he does an additional 18% damage as burst. When he hits your block, unless it was a perfect block, he is doing damage, so he deals an additional 18% per charge, in the case of the video 180% damage as burst damage. The burst damage is the damage you are seeing.

Yes but it says that for each heat charge he deal an additional 18% of the damage dealt and 18% of 0 is still 0.
  • The_WatcherThe_Watcher Posts: 148

Lormif said:

Yes but it says that for each heat charge he deal an additional 18% of the damage dealt and 18% of 0 is still 0.
    Like @Lormif said, unless it's a perfect block where all the block damage is reduced to 0, Red was doing block damage which in turn use up KM charges to "ignore" that damage. But that burst physical damage still seeps through.
    So, for perfect blocks, block damage= 0 and physical damage =0 (what you said).
    But here, block damage= X (mitigated by charges) so physical damage = 0.18*10*X (That's what you are seeing).
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

he didnt do 0, he ~347 and then ~541. You did not perfect block.