**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What superstitious habit do you have to increase your crystal luck?

2»

Comments

• Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Pray for a trash champ and hope you can reverse logic the game xD
  • DynastyDynasty Posts: 30
    I usually open lesser important crystals first. Like open my 4 star crystal before my 5 star crystal. If I get a good 4 star then I don't open the 5 star cause it will be bad. But if the 4 star is bad then I open the 5 star.
  • JleodavJleodav Posts: 21
    I normally spin the crystal around the slot before i drop it into the reel, but clearly that doesn't work, because my 6* champions are Juggernaut, Karnak, Cap WWII, and Punisher 2099 :|
  • BogiaBogia Posts: 125
    Right before the crystal opens, I hit the "open crystal" button. I've gotten a champion every single time. Try it.
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    I spin every crystal except quest and arena boosts. I know it doesn't matter, but I like the idea that it does
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I can't really go into it because it's possibly incriminating, but it involves a goat, a large horn, and a Waxing Moon.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

@Lvernon15 your trick actually worked! Fun fact: apparently some dogs don't appreciate people forcing their nose to touch screens

That’s actually kinda crazy, the first crystal I ever let my dog open was the 5* featured that was out at the tart of the year and he pulled omega from that for ne
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

@Lvernon15 your trick actually worked! Fun fact: apparently some dogs don't appreciate people forcing their nose to touch screens

That’s actually kinda crazy, the first crystal I ever let my dog open was the 5* featured that was out at the tart of the year and he pulled omega from that for ne
    It took a second to clue in that you meant to say start of the year. For a second I....
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Easy. Just in general with anything reliant on RNG, or anything that is beyond your control, this advice is key.
    Don't. Experience. Hope.
    In the world of video games, hope is a myth. It's sorta like how in book 7 of Harry Potter, Voldemort's name is made to be a taboo, removing all protective charms and bringing the bad guys to you. It's the same with hope in video games. Experiencing hope is a taboo that can only cause disappointment.
    I mean that's basically what's been happening to Seatin lately. It's not any 'rig ray' that Kabam Miike might own. It's him experiencing hope and then hope coming and slapping him in the face so hard it's tragic.
  • Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    I pop open 1 crystal which has different rarities of champions(like phc,gmc,etc)
    Sometimes i have got 4 stars from premiums
    That too god tier like AA & HYPERION
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Team "POP!" for the win. Never spin, imho. Kabam just toys with your emotions that way.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Well shoot... I guess I’m getting a dog today.
  • Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    I let them spin out otherwise however stupid it sounds and I know it doesn't matter if it lands on a bad champ next to one I really want I can't tell myself "I should have pressed a nanosecond sooner or later to get the rollover or the previous roll.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    The more bad pulls I’ve had in a row, the more likely the next one will be someone good.
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    I repeat seatins words

Ladies aaaand gentlemen.. we gonna open some 5* crystals today..
    Come on bois come on one good god tier for us come on

Fingers crossed lads fingers crossed

Aaanddd we gonna be landing ooonnn woaahhhh MATE THIS IS ABSOLUTE MADNESSS I can’t... I.. woah.. what a crazy ceo luck we had there boys

or

KABAM MIKES CURSE ON US
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I spin them out, and when I'm about to click the Stop Spinning Button I Freeze Mid Finger Move for about a second Then click Stop. This way you get the God Tier Champion that was normally 1 Tick off from you!

(I know the wheel is just for Aesthetics and has nothing to do with the actual Pull)
  • I always shave myself completely bold before opening. It doesn’t always work but at least I am 100% clean shaved every time so it’s a win win
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Tayyab82 said:

Tayyab82 said:

I open multiple PHCs before opening 5*. If PHCs throws 4*, it means don't open 5* else it will be a thrash hero. Somehow this has worked till now

Got this lucky lady using my crystal opening method (already having her as 6* r2)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Can I have your luck plz?
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Edit: removed cuz I don’t wanna risk getting jailed or banned from forums
  • MyradralMyradral Posts: 154
    Tayyab82 said:

I open multiple PHCs before opening 5*. If PHCs throws 4*, it means don't open 5* else it will be a thrash hero. Somehow this has worked till now

^---------------- This 100X.

Think of it like this........ if you have ANY GOOD LUCK ON ANYTHING.............. don't open something you want something GOOD FROM.......... because Kabam has put your "Give Them Something Good" index to ZERO.

Before opening a 5 or 6 star champ.... open up like 10 PHC's.... if it is all 2 star heroes... that is good. If you get a 4 star hero.... wait another day or so. Not kidding.
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Count to 20. Doesn't matter how fast. Just have to make it there before I tap it