**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champion Buffs

10 champs who need a buff
1. Hawkeye
2. Kamela Khan
3. Miles Morales
4. Star Lord
5. Juggernaut
6. Venompool
7. War machine
8. Loki
9. Hulkbuster
10. Storm
We can go into detail on what the buffs are if ya want

Comments

• Parodical_Sun1Parodical_Sun1 Posts: 143
    edited September 2019
    Venompool have a lot of hidden nerfs that can be triggered.
    Starlord is a beast long as his attack meter keeps going up.
    Hawkeye is one of the best bleed and power control for a Skill champ.
    Kamela Khan can use a update since see is prolly the weakest link in the Cosmic class.
    Miles Morales is like most Spidey champs have excellent parry, evade and build up dexterity for hit combos. No need to update him.
    War Machine is an excellent Tech champ for blood and armor break. His SP3 have changed the tide outcome of many of fights. No need for updating him.
    Juggernaut could do for an update nerf, whether awaken or not duped. He should be immune to bleed based on the continuity of the basic powers of the champ by the book stating him as being impenetrable.
  • HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
    Worst of each class:
    Mutant: Only Magneto is missing (nevertheless, there are two that will have the update).
    Skill: Daredevil and Falcon.
    Science: Ant-man and Abomination.
    Mystic: Juggernaut, Unstoppable Colossus and Thor (Jane Foster).
    Cosmic: Black Bolt, Groot and Superior Iron Man.
    Tech: Iron Man, Hulkbuster and Iron Patriot.

The best if it's to give Buff to a champion, is to start with the oldest.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Oh my, this is the worst list I've ever seen. Hawkeye is amazing, spam Sp1 and you control the fight. His duped ability gives you awesome bleed damage too. Kamala Khan is memeable, but actually really good if you can play her right and get those furies up. Star-Lord duped has amazing damage. In really long fights, he's the 2nd best possible option next to Ægon. Loki while underwhelming has some major uses and Storm has super OP specials. You're crazy man.
  • Etjama said:

Oh my, this is the worst list I've ever seen. Hawkeye is amazing, spam Sp1 and you control the fight. His duped ability gives you awesome bleed damage too. Kamala Khan is memeable, but actually really good if you can play her right and get those furies up. Star-Lord duped has amazing damage. In really long fights, he's the 2nd best possible option next to Ægon. Loki while underwhelming has some major uses and Storm has super OP specials. You're crazy man.

Yeah this is an opinion but all i know is i never said they were bad or anything except for some of them i just said they need a little umph being as all the new champs are nuts and leaving them behind a lil bit but these champs such as starlord and hawkeye are beginning players best friend
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    My list would go a little bit different:

1. Cyclops
    2. Hulkbuster
    3. Juggernaut
    4. Groot
    5. Magneto
    6. Falcon
    7. Abomination
    8. Ant-Man
    9. Iron-Man
    10. Iron Patriot
  • Thi101 said:

My list would go a little bit different:

1. Cyclops
    2. Hulkbuster
    3. Juggernaut
    4. Groot
    5. Magneto
    6. Falcon
    7. Abomination
    8. Ant-Man
    9. Iron-Man
    10. Iron Patriot

I agree my list was just the less obvious ones
  • NikhilNikhil Posts: 101
    Magneto. That's only one i think really deserve to be buffed. He's my favourite mutant. And he's one of the most powerful mutants of all time.