**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I respectfully ask that you push War 1 week

Some won't care, however I being a retired US Marine respectfully ask that you do not launch war season on 9/11. A day in historic horor of an event.

please consider my request

Comments

• CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    I’m in the military too and while I hear you...is it really that big of a deal? Hell I’m even from
    NY and many of our firefighters went down to help. This is a game man. Everyone has special considerations these days and you can go crazy trying to remember them all. We can remember but to tie AW to a real war...it’s a stretch. Do we cancel war in December for Pearl Harbor? What makes one historical event more significant than another. I do hear you, I really do.

This is a marvel game where we can go to escape the world for a bit, not be reminded of what was. Also this isn’t just a US game and we are not the center of the world.
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    As a Canadian, thank you for your service. It is at least just placement phase that day if anything.
  • CorvosCorvos Posts: 116
    That was my reaction too when I saw the date - the memory of it is still bright for a generation of us - but I get it , for those that set that day aside , we can just place at the end of the day .
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Corvos said:

That was my reaction too when I saw the date - the memory of it is still bright for a generation of us - but I get it , for those that set that day aside , we can just place at the end of the day .

Or the next day
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★

Some won't care, however I being a retired US Marine respectfully ask that you do not launch war season on 9/11. A day in historic horor of an event.

please consider my request

i worked at 90 west street. i had co-workers who aren't around anymore. life goes on.
    I get your point but it seems expressed a little callously.
  • megamangmegamang Posts: 132
    I served as well, but that is unnecessary. This is an international video game. Let's not involve politics with our hobbies.
  • edited September 2019
    Thank you for the suggestion. I understand why this is important to you, and might be to many others as well, and appreciate that.

However, we will not be able to change the date of the start of this War season.
This discussion has been closed.