**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

5* Scarlet Witch?

Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
edited September 2019 in General Discussion
Will a 5* version of Scarlet Witch be released In the near future?

Comments

• -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Who cares? I haven't since 12.0 update. She would be useless unless you can get her to sig 200. And even then I wouldn't use her over Ghost Corvus Ægon CapIW Domino Blade Namor Hyperion and quite a few others. She has no utility and no immunities. All the champs nerfed at 12.0 update are garbage. Don't want or need any of them.
    DarkZen said:

Ive swap Blade, Sparky, Void to have dupped 5* Scarlett Witch

That's just crazy talk right there. Lol!
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,333 ★★★★★
    I'm still waiting on the day for the witch as she be a r5 and be on ever team of mine aq map 6 war map 5 uc even so I'd try her in lab as a 5 star etc I'd love to see sw as a 5 star right now over blade and even so with capiw as sw just beats them at most things of what she can do
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 733 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    If ever its probably going to be when the doctor strange/scarlet witch movie comes out
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,563 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    I’m sure most would love a 5* Scarlet Witch. She’s a fun character in game and it would add value to the mystic class. It sure would make the gem pictured below more useful. I already have magik ranked up and the other heroes listed aren’t that exciting

• CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    I think in the current Meta she wouldn’t be that OP, compare her SP2 to Ghost 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • -sixate- said:

Who cares? I haven't since 12.0 update. She would be useless unless you can get her to sig 200. And even then I wouldn't use her over Ghost Corvus Ægon CapIW Domino Blade Namor Hyperion and quite a few others. She has no utility and no immunities. All the champs nerfed at 12.0 update are garbage. Don't want or need any of them.

No utility? I still use my maxed 4 star on my team. SW has so much use and comes in clutch.

No need at all....if pre 12.0 scarlet would appear she would way OP but right now...i think they can just bring her and nothing changes

We have a winner!
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I’m unofficially saving units for her whenever she is released. I bet she will go after they do OG Wolverine (because it’s those two that are the best of the unreleased 5*)

So basically when they release OG Wolverine I’m gonna do some serious grinding for SW units.
  • BeroManBeroMan Posts: 272 ★★★★
    People seriously saying that she would be underpowered?! Yeah, she would not do everything like everyone else but 5/65 SW sig 200, can do around 150K damage by sp.2 I imagine. not to mention her regen, power control and nullify abilities. She would tear apart act 6 champion boss like nothing.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited September 2019

No need at all....if pre 12.0 scarlet would appear she would way OP but right now...i think they can just bring her and nothing changes

Every champ in the game doesn't have to be OP to be useful..
  • You do know that they will eventually release her along with all the other 5* champs you can't get. They hold out, get you all excited for the "one day," and people spend like made to pull her. People keep bringing it up, makes Kabam know they have a business win in the near future.

The whole overpowered thing (as a reason for holding out) is just silly as there's a good handful of champs they did 6*'s for and skipped the 5*. Why skip Fixit then - is he too powerful as a 6*? How about Magneto?
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    she would make a good 6* infact. champs r getting way overpowered n its still far to awaken 6*s easily and ranking up them...so here's hoping they release her in 6* next round ,,dittto for wolverine
  • Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    -sixate- said:

Corvus is not made for huge hp opponents like lol or rol or any variant for that matter, ghost is a complete synergy dependent champ,aegon is really powerful but u still need 3-4 fights to get the combo meter stored,blade is however better in utility and damage,etc i mean those champs are beyond god tier and scarlet is just god tier, but individually she is a lot more powerful at high sig level, her rng and crits are amazing, i beat rol winter soldier using 4 star r3 sig 20 under 300 hits, so she is still not garbage in my opinion.....(no offense , the ones you mentioned are crazily fantastic, but i still love scarlet)
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    edited September 2019
    MikeHock said:

I’m sure most would love a 5* Scarlet Witch. She’s a fun character in game and it would add value to the mystic class. It sure would make the gem pictured below more useful. I already have magik ranked up and the other heroes listed aren’t that exciting

This is the main reason why adding SW as a 5* would be great. I’m sure lots have one of these collecting dust in their inventory. And while SW probably wouldn’t be a top 5 champ anymore, she would still be very useful for certain content. She would be nice for degen paths in Map 6, another 5* mystic champ for those annoying Act 6 gates, and just a champ to pull out when I feel like having fun.
  • Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221
    I never understood this. We can fight against a 5* SW but we cant own one.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★

I never understood this. We can fight against a 5* SW but we cant own one.

we actually fought a 6* one as well in uncollected quest
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Small chance if kabam do release her seeing kabam already released Black Widow, Electro, Doctor Strange and Thor. Maybe I’m wrong but it could be a sign that kabam are going to release Scarlet Witch 5* someday in the future knowing she would get them big cash of all time for sure.
  • xdethsquadxxdethsquadx Posts: 50
    A 5* R5 200 SW would hit as hard as ghost but be under the pressure if good or bad rng. Balances out. She won't break the game. She needs in the 5* pool. Release 5* SW crystals. Think of the money you would make in the first day!!!
  • HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
    Scarlet Witch I don't know why kabam hasn't added it in the 5 * crystal yet, it's not even top 10, the most complete champion is Ghost, this is a very OP, turns any debilitating damage over time into fury, gains power When attacked when it is intangible, it gains fury and cruelty in the heavy, cruelty in basic blows, in the S3 converts the cruelties into permanent cruelties, critical S1 and S2 that is absurd, the only knots that breaks Ghost, is the safeguard and Anger, Kabam put the SW in the 5 * crystal, she is no longer such things, but many wanted to have 5 *, but by nostalgia.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @MCOC Team
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    I personally love Scarlet Witch. She was my first max 2* and I used her to defeat thanos for the first time. I still use her in dungeons and stuff. If they made a 5* version, I would do everything I could to get and dupe her
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Fury, Regen, Poison, Stun , Powerlock.. and don't forget that sp2 if you have couple of furies..

SW won't be much game breaking???
    There's Quake and there's Ghost. But you need lot of practice and technique to master them...

With SW you don't need any of that..

Just get 2 furies and spam sp2 .. fight is over... End of discussion :)

• TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    I can throw like 9k sp2's with my 2*!!!