**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

OML needs a do-over with another Beta, since they will change his abilities.

SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
Since Kabam announced that OML is going to be "fixed" in an upcoming patch, all the data they have on OML from the Beta is now invalid.

His combo+ heavy is practically needed to keep him good, so, now that he can't do this anymore he won't be as good.

I know lots of people that ranked up OML based off what they saw in the Beta, now, after reading what Kabam's plans are, they are PO'ed.

So, I ask Kabam to do another Beta with OML with whatever "fix" Kabam has in store for him in-place, so we can then give input on what still needs to be changed to make him better after the "fix".

Comments

• SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    The point is, the data they got from the Beta is now worthless, since they are going to change the way he behaved from what people were testing with.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    How is he worthless with this fix? He's still able to get his furies he's still able to get an unlockable sp2 hes still able to pause the furies, so how is he " worthless"
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    SparkAlot said:

The point is, the data they got from the Beta is now worthless, since they are going to change the way he behaved from what people were testing with.

Seems like Kabam is in the best position to determine if their data is useless.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    As far as your argument goes, this ability was not changed or introduced in the beta. This ability existed for awhile. This was not something that was part of the beta test.

AND they're always very clear that however they are in the beta, can and most likely will change.

IMO citing she hulk should be enough to warrant rank down tickets, but not this argument.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    The Beta had nothing to do with chaining a Heavy. That wasn't part of the design changes. Not for any Champ. They don't do Betas for fixes.
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★

It is a beta so the data is subject to change anyways. If you ranked up prematurely then you played yourself

Clearly they don’t listen to DJ Khaled.
  • CFree said:

It is a beta so the data is subject to change anyways. If you ranked up prematurely then you played yourself

Oh gross did I quote him?!
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★

CFree said:

Congratulations, you played yourself
  • Primmer79 said:

CFree said:

Congratulations, you played yourself
    I hang my head in shame this day
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    We need a rank down ticket for any player change. I believe if they "fix him" the beta shouldn't be needed to justify the RDT.
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    She hulk has a key ability tied to her heavy, OML doesn’t