**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This pain.

GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★

Pain to be so close yet so far wish me luck wil post the pull when I’m get them all

Comments

• WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    This is me with my third 5* crystal right now. Good luck!
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    Well painn indeed oh wel my roster is okay so can’t be mad but danm it hurt to get a uslees champ
    indeed oh well
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Jaded said:

My pain

Holy ***

You guys can just play with 6* and you could reach half of milestones in featured arena without spending much time?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yup, I have 21 unique 6* champs and can get 11-30% using just those and a few 4 stars to get to the 3x multiplyer
    Lvernon15 said:

Yup, I have 21 unique 6* champs and can get 11-30% using just those and a few 4 stars to get to the 3x multiplyer

Can u tell me what need to get the 1k shard in arean long times sins I’m had grind. So boring.
    Jaded said:

My pain

Wel you Hav a few good one km ghulk vtd red hulk like cage nubula but that abudt it
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Gamer said:

Jaded said:

My pain

Wel you Hav a few good one km ghulk vtd red hulk like cage nubula but that abudt it
    Mordo, VTD, Korg, Ghulk, Mephisto, Killmonger, Rulk, Nebula, and Luke Cage are all great champs. Even Cable and JFThor aren’t that bad (well JF kinda sucks but at least she can stunlock). The only champions I’d say are truly trash are Moon Knight and Juggs. That’s a great roster.

Gamer said:

Jaded said:

My pain

Mordo, VTD, Korg, Ghulk, Mephisto, Killmonger, Rulk, Nebula, and Luke Cage are all great champs. Even Cable and JFThor aren’t that bad (well JF kinda sucks but at least she can stunlock). The only champions I’d say are truly trash are Moon Knight and Juggs. That’s a great roster.
    That the Sam a my roster I’m never really won’t to say trash but somtimes ther really is.