**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Time After Time Event Quest

Comments

• Pin_the_AvengerPGT17Pin_the_AvengerPGT17 Posts: 333 ★★
    edited September 2019
    I like how the first fight (Captain America Classic) can be fought with CA classic for 15000 points for the paradox thing

• Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★

I like how the first fight (Captain America Classic) can be fought with CA classic for 15000 points for the paradox thing

#EasyPoints
    now let's hope that all the other featured champs are older champs that a lot of people should have...
  • Pascol1980Pascol1980 Posts: 62

Does the special event quests seem too long to anyone else? just not sure if there's enough energy to do monthly EQ and all levels of the special quest in the month while getting some sleep and doing arena. LOL

Lol..i always fight against you in arena. It's obvious you are an arena grinder
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Anyone know where the best place is to find a Captain America? For the objectives?
  • ImmortalmanImmortalman Posts: 27
    Jestress said:

it is possible that this event is a little bit bugged?
    i can play capter 3 before it´s realeased.
    is that wanted or not?

Why is it that the person that always points this out has 1 post?
    I think so last night I was able to play all the chapters I have even run till the chapter 4 once
  • SarreySarrey Posts: 55
    Guys what about t2 alpha, t5 basic shards
  • Anyone know where the best place is to find a Captain America? For the objectives?

I used my duel tokens to complete the event by fighting a 2 star cap. Search for diggy dal.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★

Anyone know where the best place is to find a Captain America? For the objectives?

Story Mode 2.3.4. 1 energy, 15000 points
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★

Does the special event quests seem too long to anyone else? just not sure if there's enough energy to do monthly EQ and all levels of the special quest in the month while getting some sleep and doing arena. LOL

Lol..i always fight against you in arena. It's obvious you are an arena grinder
    Yup. Gotta get units somehow. I don't spend anymore.

Also, I fight you too.
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    I think this event is fun. And any opportunity to get rare 2 star champs is a good time for me. I might run every difficulty to maximize that potential
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 797 ★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Those 25 5* shards are lyfe :D
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Hey question for the mods. Can we get a list of the rotation of the Time Paradox champs so we can prepare? Or is the order random? Thanks!
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★

Is it necessary to use only the specific champ or we can use any team, just keeping the required champion in team?

You don't have to use them! As long as you bring them along, you'll be able to do the Quest.
    What is the reasoning behind stretching these events throughout the entire month?
  • HandsomeJasHandsomeJas Posts: 24
    TaZ_4178 said:

Is it necessary to use only the specific champ or we can use any team, just keeping the required champion in team?

You don't have to use them! As long as you bring them along, you'll be able to do the Quest.
    What is the reasoning behind stretching these events throughout the entire month?
    Yeah, it's probably some of these: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNjI03CGkb4
  • Diem926Diem926 Posts: 37
    Does anyone know when the Gold Spend Solo Event starts? Is it tomorrow?

• dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Bigjtcc said:

Off topic but today I received a **** loads of down grades that I can not do nothing with it is only for she hulk and I never upgraded her so now they just sit in my box for no reason cant sell them cant touch them thanks kabam for sending everybody these down grades to everybody for no reason ......

I don't even own a she hulk of any grade .. and I got all the rank down tickets too .. LOL
    :)
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Am I correct in this, that Chapter 3 will unlock next week followed by 4 the following and lastly Chapter 5 for the last week of this month's event quest?
  • Will the difficulty of epic quest increase as the new chapters are released? I surely don't want 40k PI bosses. Also will the number of nodes per path increase or stay the same. We already know that the number of paths will increase.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★

Am I correct in this, that Chapter 3 will unlock next week followed by 4 the following and lastly Chapter 5 for the last week of this month's event quest?

yes
  • Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208

Will the difficulty of epic quest increase as the new chapters are released? I surely don't want 40k PI bosses. Also will the number of nodes per path increase or stay the same. We already know that the number of paths will increase.

check techmanias channel on u tube. he has completed till chapter 5 epic
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    When will be the boss rush come out?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

When will be the boss rush come out?

18th
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Where is gold spend? Does it come out at 10an PST like the other things?
  • Will the difficulty of epic quest increase as the new chapters are released? I surely don't want 40k PI bosses. Also will the number of nodes per path increase or stay the same. We already know that the number of paths will increase.

I actually meant the unreleased eras quest. Not chapters of golden Era and silver era.
  • Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208

Will the difficulty of epic quest increase as the new chapters are released? I surely don't want 40k PI bosses. Also will the number of nodes per path increase or stay the same. We already know that the number of paths will increase.

I actually meant the unreleased eras quest. Not chapters of golden Era and silver era.
    theres a bug with which u can move ahead and explore further chps
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★

from what Techmania has up on YouTube, yes it seems like the difficulty will go up with each chapter. To the point where the final chapter's bosses have around 150k health on Epic. Basically scales from the bottom to the top of their relevant Event Quest difficulties, or maybe gets a bit higher than that... ooh boy.