**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Fix backdraft intercepts already

Comments

• KerayZKerayZ Posts: 220 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    Markg25 said:

As well as RDT for magik, I’d like you to consider rank down tickets for Proxima also.

Mission 2 relies heavy on the use of backdraft intercept to complete 🥴

Proxima nerf ?

we shouldnt just be asking for RDT's when its possible they are still trying to correct the issue. once they decide if its final or not then the conversation needs to be on the table for certain things. in my opinion anyway.
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    KerayZ said:

Markg25 said:

As well as RDT for magik, I’d like you to consider rank down tickets for Proxima also.

Proxima nerf ?

we shouldnt just be asking for RDT's when its possible they are still trying to correct the issue. once they decide if its final or not then the conversation needs to be on the table for certain things. in my opinion anyway.
    I don't disagree with you it, but how are we supposed to know where things stand if they don't tell us what's going on?
  • KerayZKerayZ Posts: 220 ★★★
    gforcefan said:

KerayZ said:

Markg25 said:

Proxima nerf ?

I don't disagree with you it, but how are we supposed to know where things stand if they don't tell us what's going on?
    yeah its been a long time. i'm not going anywhere. are you? we need an update on this...
  • GurjitGurjit Posts: 29
    It’s been almost 6 months now , we need acknowledgement of any kind
  • Sjr38Sjr38 Posts: 16
    Would like an update on this.
    This radio silence from kabam is even worse than them being ruthless 💁🏻‍♂️
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    Oy.
  • MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
    DNA3000 said:

From a game developer point of view, there's a 99.9% chance this isn't anywhere within the code. It is also highly unlikely to be a faulty commit.
    Consider the case of when parry timing broke shortly after 12.0. That turned out to be a problem with an engine upgrade. The new engine worked subtly different than the previous one, and that altered the timing of the game in certain corner cases including sometimes parry.

Being a developer I totally agree with you. All these problem started with the engine implemented starting with version 12.0. Kabam should SERIOUSLY consider a substancial engine change, since the game is almost unplayable at times.

Parry not working, dashes not working, backdraft intercepts not working, AI reacting mid-combo or instantly punishing your specials. THIS IS SUCH A MESS!

• Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    Ifs been half a year 😂 ive for the most part stopped using champs that rely on backdraft intercepts
    Another update is upon us and again no acknowledgement or no mentions of this .
  • njandynjandy Posts: 238
    the state of the game is almost making me go postal. i’ve had to calmly put the phone down and walk away too many times lately.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Nee updates heave been implemented over last week. Any bugfix ?
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    How is it bugged currently ? I have seen some really really slow progress (the AI seems to react a bit less wrongly than it used to), but it isn't still 100% reliable
This discussion has been closed.