**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Doctor Doom Should Have Synergy With Whom?

My_SuperiorMy_Superior Posts: 2,086 ★★★★
Who do you think Doom should have synergy with, why should he, and how would it work? Winner gets a chicken dinner with Kabam Miike. Go!

Comments

• Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★
    Thanos, something about both rocking the gauntlet
    He is part of illuminati so could be something there
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Nice rhyme it the title bro :smiley:
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    -- f4 - sworn enemies
    - all F4 members get 15% attack
    -- Loki - mystic masters
    - 50% chance Stolen buff stays on Loki for entire fight and while under curse 100% chance all special attacks of opponent misses (this inclused Sp3)
    -- Dr.strange - mystical prowess
    25%+ attack after combo of 25 and Dr.strange gains 35%+ specials attack PERSISTENT passive prowess charges for every fight won in a quest. (Max stack 10)
    -- Og ironman ,ironman IW
    both ironman versions gain 50% chance to shock opponent on their specials for 80% of attack and 100% chance to drain 10% of opponent's max power
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Can I see your PHD?
    Dr. Strange + Doctor Voodoo + Doctor Doom
    I have no idea what the effect for this would be because we don’t know what Doctor Doom does yet.
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    I’d like to see a royalty synergy with Namor, Black Panther, Hela, and Thor/Thor Rags:
    Strength of the Sovereign-
    Increase buff duration and potency by 15%
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★

Can I see your PHD?
    I have no idea what the effect for this would be because we don’t know what Doctor Doom does yet.

Darn. Beat me to it. 🙁
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Can I see your PHD?

not to be a buzz kill, but Dr strange does snot have a PHD, he has an MD.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Can I see your PHD?

not to be a buzz kill, but Dr strange does snot have a PHD, he has an MD.

• ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★

Can I see your PHD?

I would call it "It's not lupus" and have it affect healing and poisons.
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★

Can I see your PHD?

Don’t forget Doctor Octopus. I think they might all appreciate some increased power gain or health regeneration.
    Oh yeah I always forget about him.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★

Can I see your PHD?

Don’t forget Doctor Octopus. I think they might all appreciate some increased power gain or health regeneration.
    Oh yeah I always forget about him.
    I do too... and I have him as a 6*.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★

First and foremost he should have a synergy with himself. Maybe something along the lines of "doombot army - whenever doctor doom would be knocked out he has a 20% chance per doctor doom on the team (excluding himself) to revive to 100% health".

Doctor doom only needs doctor doom.

Or something similar to Claire’s synergy.

Villains Unite!: All villains gain +10% attack while fighting hero champs.
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 648 ★★★
    There is only Doom
    Synergy with the FF, kind of a reverse Fury where Doom gets stronger for each member of the FF ko'd.