**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

KM no true strike after ultron's sp1 if he's too far back.

It basically says it all in the title.

You can go duel one or try to use Killmonger on the still broken spry lane in variant 3 and experience this lovely new bug for yourself. Don't even try to tell me is bc I'm out of range, KM gets true strike after Spidey's sp1 100% of the time from across the screen. Spidey sp1, I evade both balls then run in. In the v3, I had WS on my team, btw.

I guess Kabam saw Seatin's video and thought it too easy on us.

https://youtu.be/GBK1BuxmSxo

Comments

• mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    Btw, here's me evading Spidey's S1. The distance is further away than Ultron:

https://youtu.be/eg4W3-IETac
    He's a good champ, I wish they would standardize the interactions he has with sp1s.

Actually, idk why we can't punish every special?
    I went through the trouble of proving my complaint, so I'd at least like a response.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    There is also an issue of TS not activating vs SG off her L1. If you dash in as she is landing it won’t proc.
  • RedTide75RedTide75 Posts: 29
    Really hard to get truestrike after evading and punishing any long special... saw a vid my friend made against Howard the Duck... he perfectly evade and attack after 10 SP1... didn’t gain true strike once
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    The reason it works on spidey is because you're in sooner after his animation. When you dodge the first two shots of spideys l1, he has another melee interaction after. Ultron does not,at least not on his l1. His l2, however is actually quite similar. Two quick dodges back, and he has a little Melee animation after that you can activate it on.

There are some weird timings for KM's true strike. I have him at r5 and love him, but you run into this issue with a few champs. Notably, IMIW (both specials), miles (l1). There are a few others but since true strike matters for those 2, it can be a pain.

A nice little way to counter it tho is to use the winter soldier synergy. Not only does it do a lot for WS, but it gives Killmonger his true strike off of intercepts. Tip: if you use the counterpunch gained from his l1 (let your opponent dash into your block, then immediately attack) that registers as an intercept, activating true strike. It's a nifty little way to keep true strike up more often.
    IMIW is impossible to get TS. Even if u use he s1 and then try to rush in blocking the second projectile of his specials, it still doesn't work.

Yep, this is about the only use of my WS 6*, tbh.

Oh, btw, if u evade ultron's S1 closer in, TS activates every time.

There is also an issue of TS not activating vs SG off her L1. If you dash in as she is landing it won’t proc.

SG is really hard to time. U basically need to start using dash in before the end of her special animation to get it to work. Really annoying.
  • Add Hulk’s L1 and Vulture’s L1 to the list of specials that KM should get true strike from but doesn’t. Cap Marvel is one of the most egregious though. Has there ever been any sort of comment on this from Kabam? This really should be fixed, it’s been messed up for a long, long time.
    Distance is key. Absolutely not standard.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I think it should basically be if you hit them post special but before they recover, not within 3 frames of the damaging part of the special ending
    Needs clarification if u ask me.
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    Would love to have this fixed. It is especially obvious when you have counter-punch active. Sometimes you can block right next to the defender and hit immediately, but it won't activate.