**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First science rank 5

Hello guys, I need some advice for my first science rank 5. Just finished variant 3 and got a science rank 4 to rank 5. My next challenge is variant 2 100%. I just got the Thing and I love him but since I have a 6r2 domino maybe Red hulk is a better choice ? I already have 6 star Ghulk and I don't like to play with quake. I don't have a science AG. Here is my roster.

All advice is welcome !

First science rank 5 15 votes

The Thing
60%
ArcDeAngelusDonnymeij10or_StrongXxLoganTDCxXFhfjghhggggjfhfjgThicco_ModeXyresic_LemonThoye3Nik_860 9 votes
Red Hulk
26%
Darkrider05Osfan8bazingampEtjama 4 votes
Wait for Void or Cap. America
13%
SnizzbariiSkittle_Ninja69 2 votes

Comments

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    Depends on you. If you have Massacre and like playing Domino, then Red Hulk. If you love Thing, don't like Domino and have The Champion, then rank up Thing.
  • LufasoLufaso Posts: 107
    Kerneas said:

Depends on you. If you have Massacre and like playing Domino, then Red Hulk. If you love Thing, don't like Domino and have The Champion, then rank up Thing.

I love both, That's why I don't know what to do...
    Is the Thing OP for variant 2 ? He should be with all the sinergies right ?
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    The Thing
    RHulk is great but Thing is better.
  • LufasoLufaso Posts: 107
    If I r5 The Thing what is my best option for variant 2 ? The Thing with all his synergies or The Thing with domino, red hulk, sentinel and Massacre ?
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    The Thing
    Depends on the path in Variant 2. There are some poison paths you will want Red Hulk for. But thing will do wonders for you in Variant 2. My only regret is I didn't get mine ranked up until after (I used the Variant 2 rank up materials to take hum to 5/65. No regrets on that choice).