**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ah, now it makes sense...

Now it all makes sense why wolvie and the like wont be made into 5*s.

As 4*s become redundant for newer, tougher content thanks to 6*s and Challenger Rating, these champions will fade into obscurity and will not be able to beat said content.
This is how they are writing Wolvie, Thor SW etc out of the game.

Comments

• Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    You might be onto something
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Draco2199 wrote: »
    You might be onto something

Right, because 5* versions of Star Lord, Spider-man, Sparky, and X23 are not very good champs
  • I would rather 5* versions of SW and Wolverine then any of those champs, tbh.

Regen on both would be awesome.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    I would rather 5* versions of SW and Wolverine then any of those champs, tbh.

Regen on both would be awesome.

I agree that SW and Wolverine would be awesome as 5*S. But any of the champs I already listed above are truly god tier when duped.
  • 4_ME_U_D0N34_ME_U_D0N3 Posts: 141
    I prefer x23 and sl than sw and wolverine
  • NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    I prefer champs with the extra high damage like Star Lord and Stark Spidey. a 5 star SW would have to be at a high dupe level to be good, and that would take forever
  • the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    Level based ability can affect some older champs, like abomination at 5* rank 4 with lvl200 sig, DS with counterspell, Wolvie with his regen etc.
  • I think the reason why SW and Wolv aren't 5*s is because youd be able to blitz the hard content with them , no matter your skill. It would still need them to be duped but it's not quite like Star Lords combo meter or X23s low health and armour.
  • Randomness_Randomness_ Posts: 17
    I like your thinking!
  • Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    3ul3r wrote: »
    You must ask yourself why you want these champions so badly, the answer to that is exactly why they are not in the game.

So, just to clarify.

Because of Kabams inability to produce good, scale-able champions, it should mean that we can't utilize our favorite champions, or hope for our favorite champions, in 5* variety?
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Wait. Who's sparky?!
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    X_Scott wrote: »
    Wait. Who's sparky?!

That's what some people are calling the Stark Enhanced Spiderman. Stark Spidey. Sparky.