**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What to expect on the game's 5th anniversary?

There has to be a big deal to buy with units, gift to give players,, according to Cavalier, Uncollected and none, it would be nice to have at least 1 rank down of 5* and 4*.

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Are there any teams of five in marvel? I can’t think of any off the top of my head; only F4 and S6
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★

Are there any teams of five in marvel? I can’t think of any off the top of my head; only F4 and S6

several teams started off with a 5-person roster in the comics and later expanded over the years. X-Men started with Cyke, Beast, Iceman, Angel and Marvel Girl (Jean); Avengers started with Hulk, Ant-Man, Wasp, Thor and Iron Man; the first Champions team - now called the 'Champions of Los Angeles' - started with Hercules, Black Widow, Angel, Iceman and Ghost Rider; the Invaders started with Cap, Bucky, Namor, the android Human Torch and Toro. X-Factor was originally the O5 X-Men. There were 5 New Mutants originally - Sunspot, Cannonball, Karma, Psyche/Mirage and Wolfsbane.

Other than the F4, probably the biggest team to start out without 5 members was the New Warriors. They started with 6.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    I expect the usual anniversary rewards: 4* champion from previous December, gold, pots, whatever.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    3*/4* Night Thrasher, some gold, refills, potions and few units. Also some small celebration calendar
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Probably a free 2*. If they do, it should be OG Deadpool.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

Why not a 5* AG for a 5yr anniversary

Considering we got one last Christmas that's likely
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    I’d expect to expect getting very little or nothing. Expect nothing and you won’t be disappointed at all I promise.

🐻
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    I hope we get a celebrity challenge quest from someone special or unexpected
  • HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
    Game since April 2015, I do not expect much of it no, kabam should give a celebration calendar, unfortunately the best prize should be just an Alpha 2.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Complaints
  • Jridenhour_3Jridenhour_3 Posts: 348 ★★
    People on the forums defending kabaam cuz they cant get up off there knees long enough to see how much kabaam really screws the community with all there BS.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    5 Generic 5* Gems
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar said:

I expect there will be unreasonably high expectations from the community. 300+ posts about RDTs and 400+ posts about the 2* arena for 5* shards that never had to do with the anniversary. I expect tons of disappointment for all the free stuff we get because it wasnt enough or it wasn't 16 free 6* crystals.

I expect you'll be right, but I also expect that because you and the others can't help yourselves you will come on to the forums and post in EVERY SINGLE THREAD. Even though you clearly don't need to.
    400 is too many. Maybe 5 or 6 of them.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    Snizzbar said:

I expect there will be unreasonably high expectations from the community. 300+ posts about RDTs and 400+ posts about the 2* arena for 5* shards that never had to do with the anniversary. I expect tons of disappointment for all the free stuff we get because it wasnt enough or it wasn't 16 free 6* crystals.

I expect you'll be right, but I also expect that because you and the others can't help yourselves you will come on to the forums and post in EVERY SINGLE THREAD. Even though you clearly don't need to.</blockqu

Count it!
  • JtarunJtarun Posts: 86

THE AVENGERS??
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Guardians???
  • Master3418Master3418 Posts: 217
    Aleor said:

1* arena for a 6* champ

Kabam: HAHAHA no