**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Anyone Ranked down She Hulk Yet?

My question is what do you get back?I've been told you only get your Catalysts back and your Gold and ISO are forfeit

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    You get gold and iso back at a later date. I haven’t ranked down my 5:65 but you can see what you get back without actually following through with it.
  • Personally I'm curious how many of these RDTs will be used. Obviously everyone got them regardless of having her ranked, but curious how many will rank down their maxed 5* She-Hulk.
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    I'm a little Reluctant I have a couple other Science Champs I'd like to try out but She Hulk is still a Beast without the Bug plus it's a Large Undertaking not sure how good my chances are of getting my Gold and ISO without any Hiccups
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    She's not a bad champ, but she's not even close to how much fun she was with heavy chaining.
    I will rank down mine in a week, the problem is I will have t2a expiring again, and I don't have a 5* Is like to r4 anytime soon, so hope for better pulls next 5*. Also better be quake or cap beard, as I have r4 gems for every other class but mystic, and the only mystic I'd take to r4 is magik, who still can get lucky with 2015 rank gem
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Is she that bad now? I thought she wasn’t still pretty good, just not insanely great. An analogy would be pre12.0 >> post12.0 SW. like before she was easily one of the best to being an overall solid champ, but not super insane.

I never had a SH until like the week before she got buffed and it was a 4* (never left r1), so I’m not familiar with how good she was/is
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    I took mine to rank 5. Mind as well having more fire power before using the ticket
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Took mine down and ranked up cap i.w., def not regretting it but im sure there will come a day where there's a really hard fight with passive unstoppable and ill be missing her then
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★
    I explored 6.2 earlier and ranked my R4 she hulk from 4 to 3 so I could rank someone else, shes served her purpose for now...

A ł p h a
  • I didn't rank up my she hulk at all
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I don't see any point to it...never had a champ i have ranked disappoint me enough to make me rob them of levels and lower them.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Took mine back to R1, gonna collect dust forever.

RIP SH
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Took mine down for free level up points. Might take her to r4 with a science gem and rank her down for the catalysts
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Took my 4 star to rank 1. You will be missed :'(
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 885 ★★★★
    I ranked her down and haven’t got the gold or iso yet.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Kabam already stated the gold and iso will not be refunded until after the RDT are taken away on the 16th @Manup456

Took mine down for free level up points. Might take her to r4 with a science gem and rank her down for the catalysts

Will you get catalysts returned or science gems
  • ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★

A reason not to give out RDTs in the future, not a helpful response.
    edited September 2019

Personally I'm curious how many of these RDTs will be used. Obviously everyone got them regardless of having her ranked, but curious how many will rank down their maxed 5* She-Hulk.

I brought my maxed out she hulk to rank 3, giving me 8 T4B and 3 T4CC that brought my Hulk(Ragnarok) and Thor(Rangnarok) to R4, gonna R4 my Quake when I get 1 more T4B and have the T4CC for R5 when I get the T4B. Pretty Good Trade up in my opinion, also I can Rank She Hulk back up later if I miss her Heavy Attack which arguably is her best feature, and after losing her basic into heavy bug shes next to useless for utility, shes just a Bull that's lost its Horns