**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Just another person needing help with some Rank Up decisions...

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

So these are my current 5 Stars that are Rank 2 and beyond, and I'm about to have 8 T2 Alpha. (Not counting the 2 Free ones from the Appreciation Calendar) So which should be getting the Rank 4s next? It's mainly between Symbiote Supreme, Captain Marvel, and Colossus for me but I'm looking for more opinions...
Random Info that may effect decisions: I have a Rank 2-3 Gem and Awakening Gem for Colossus, I only have a 2 and 3 Star Nick Fury for Cap Marvel but can run the upcoming Arena for the 4 Star Synergy, I have 5 Points in Mystic Dispersion for Symbiote Supreme, and my current Story Progression is just completed 5.4.6 about 2 weeks ago.

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Rank up magik and cap marvel
  • RichS816RichS816 Posts: 44
    I’d vote for marvel and Magik also. I’d also consider symbiote supreme although I don’t have much experience with him personally. Colossus is a big question mark to me so it may be worth waiting to see how his new updates go.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Btw 5 Star Magik is duped, also I have Symbiote Supreme and Magik as completely maxed 4 Stars so I have plenty of experience with both.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Wow you have some awesome 5*

Yeah but he doesn't have a 5* Nick Fury to take into Act 6.
    Magik and Hyperion for me until you've got a 5* Nick Fury.

Wow you have some awesome 5*

Also a lot of bad ones though, so It's balanced...

Movie cap marvel is still awesome without nick

Movie cap marvel is still awesome without nick
    Just a little harder to sustain...
    @Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg @RichS816 @Japam12345 so do y'all have any specific reasons why you'd say Magik over Symbiote Supreme? Just wondering because I already have some form of Buff Control and Power Control with Ghost Rider, so I'm not really leaning towards one or the other and I just need something to help push me towards the final choice. As for Cap Marvel I'm thinking about waiting on her to be the second Rank 4 so I have some time to possibly get a 5 Star Nick Fury, I have a 3-4 Skill Gem if I were to get NF so fingers crossed.

@Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg @RichS816 @Japam12345 so do y'all have any specific reasons why you'd say Magik over Symbiote Supreme? Just wondering because I already have some form of Buff Control and Power Control with Ghost Rider, so I'm not really leaning towards one or the other and I just need something to help push me towards the final choice. As for Cap Marvel I'm thinking about waiting on her to be the second Rank 4 so I have some time to possibly get a 5 Star Nick Fury, I have a 3-4 Skill Gem if I were to get NF so fingers crossed.

Well for me it's more the versatility and usage.. you're gonna use Magik a lot more than Sym Supreme...

Tbh i find magik more useful than symb supreme
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Hyperion is among to top 10 champs in the game imo. I'd go with him.
    Ah damnit I forgot I need another 14k Mystic Fragments to get Magik from Rank 2 to Rank 4...
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    I vote Hype
    I am so freaking stupid, so I go to work on Varient 3 Chapter 1 Quest 2 so I can get the 2-3 Rank Up Gem Crystal and hopefully pull a Mystic Gem so I can Rank 3 my Magik with that which would then allow me to Rank 4 her right now. Few minutes later my dumba** thinks "Hey might as well Rank 3 Magik now so I can get an extra Revive and some Units from the Level Up Event to help me finish the Varient 3 Quest"... Needless to say I immediately realize what I've just done the moment after it's been done...

I am so freaking stupid, so I go to work on Varient 3 Chapter 1 Quest 2 so I can get the 2-3 Rank Up Gem Crystal and hopefully pull a Mystic Gem so I can Rank 3 my Magik with that which would then allow me to Rank 4 her right now. Few minutes later my dumba** thinks "Hey might as well Rank 3 Magik now so I can get an extra Revive and some Units from the Level Up Event to help me finish the Varient 3 Quest"... Needless to say I immediately realize what I've just done the moment after it's been done...

Nvm it ended up being a Tech Gem in the end...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    Rank up Danvers for sure.
    Donnymeij said:

Upgrade Magik.
    But I would honostly same the other 4 t2a. Maybe you`ll be able to get 2 t5b soon?
    Or get a champ you really want to r4 badly.

Barely near 1 T5 Basic, and these are Champions I want Ranked Up for the beyond god tier status most of them hold
    Finally!
    The final nail in the coffin was doing a Coin Flip and landing on Magik all 5 Times... 😓

Either way Symbiote Supreme is getting the Rank 4 eventually, just needed help deciding who went first...