**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gold Event

Hello Kabam,
I really like the idea of having a Event where we get rewards for spending Gold. Bu
t pls why putting the possibility of getting points by fighting in an Arena that is not available

Comments

• K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    I think the more likely reason is that this event was supposed to be for tomorrow. Kabam may have made an oopsie.
  • So if Gold Spend Event will be on Sat and Sun, you evidently can only use the Splash/Cornucopia Arena during the Sunday event. And why only Class Cat Arena, and not the actual Cat arena currently taking place (which is Alpha, 0 pts for it) ?? And (without looking at calendar) what if the Class Cat Arena (we still need to go thru T4Basic arena first too) would maybe not even fall on a weekend ??
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    i'm not getting far with it because of these unrealistic requirements....
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I know It's only a Gold Using Event but why are the Rewards so tiny? Like even if you happen to get Rank 1 it's only 450 of the Special Crystal Shards, just seems a bit weak seeing as you still gotta compete with Top Tier Players when it comes to Rank Rewards.