**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I wish doctor strange would get a buff or get reworked at some point

I think doctor strange should get some sort of buff or rework to make him relevant in the game

Comments

• What are your thoughts?
  • Superfighter101Superfighter101 Posts: 19
    edited September 2019
    Even symbiote supreme is better than him
  • Yeah I’d love to see Doctor Strange get a buff. For one of the most powerful marvel characters ever he’s pretty meh.

Yeah I agree
  • I love using him but I hate that he is considered not that great
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    They tried to buff him with synergies and missed the mark. If you synergy with capiw, ss and mephisto you can make him a decent champ again but in order to do that you need two champs that are outright better than him, one that is distinctly similar and a 4th space in your team to achieve mediocrity.... if he was buffed outright to the level those synergies give him he still wouldn’t be the top 3 of the worst class in the game, so what was the point
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    I wish he was buffed too. However with MCU phases 4 Mind of madness (Multiverse of madness maybe it was? ) I think either he will get buffed again or they will go the Kabam Route of leaving old champs in the dust and introduce a new champ only for new player attraction value
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    first thing doctor strange needs is a definitive number on how much fury increase ,armour increase,crit increase and crit damge increase he is getting at the moment,this is nit 2016,they cannot just ignore a champion entirely like this.
    and 2nd thing he needs is what ever those numbers are they need to be bumped up like a lot, blessing needs to b longer probably,fateseal on sp3 needs to be longer
    and ultimately some means to be considered useful again when compared to top guys ,
    either
    - he gets persistent charge increasing his special attack damage by 25 or 50% per fight and stack upto 10.
    - or prefight ability where you can activate one blessing per fight that activates every 15 seconds for 9 seconds with properly mentioned numbers on fury,crit,regen etc.
    - or add power steal on sp2 or Sp1 for some %
    - or just do one like winter soldier where his damage depends on combo or something(since WS also was jusst as useless as DS bfor synergy)

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Take a look at this rework @Superfighter101, and let me know what you think (not forgetting to Like/Agree/Disagree, etc). It's aiming for 'useable', rather than 'god-tier', so don't expect it to be overpowered:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/870310/#Comment_870310

The mods do read the suggestion thread periodically; so one day, who knows...?
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    If he had better damage he would be decent. To me that's his biggest problem at the moment. His counter spell is very useful and his regen is okay even though it's weak compared to others. He just hits very soft even in his fury phase. I've got a Max sig 5* at R4 and he's fun to use but definitely won't be using him for serious content.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Revert 12.0
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Even if he were brought back to his former 12.9 self he wouldn't be that great, but at least he would be serviceable. Now he's a paperweight
  • Terra said:

I wish he was buffed too. However with MCU phases 4 Mind of madness (Multiverse of madness maybe it was? ) I think either he will get buffed again or they will go the Kabam Route of leaving old champs in the dust and introduce a new champ only for new player attraction value

I hope so too

• Take a look at this rework @Superfighter101, and let me know what you think (not forgetting to Like/Agree/Disagree, etc). It's aiming for 'useable', rather than 'god-tier', so don't expect it to be overpowered:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/870310/#Comment_870310

The mods do read the suggestion thread periodically; so one day, who knows...?

I agree with you