**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I'm still uncollected. Would be opening a 3rd 5* in a week. What should be my team?

Comments

• tDarkKnighttDarkKnight Posts: 32
    edited September 2019
    Also have Captain Marvel (movie) as R4L1
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    I think he may be asking which champions to rank to go for Uncollected or if he should wait and decide after opening his 3rd 5*. If so, in my opinion you should wait and see what comes from that 3rd 5*.
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Hela can do some awesome things without being duped by holding her heavies for fury, check out some youtube videos on it. Synergy team straight there with mephiso and heimdall too will help you clear a lot of content. Obviously with your corvus and blade its a solid squad
    edited September 2019

What does your team have to do with you opening a 3rd 5* again?

An excuse to show off his roster, which, let me tell you isn't even that great.
    I know it isn't easy to know when people are really just curious and asking seriously, but you could consider giving them a chance. I was asking whom should I rank up for going for uncollected.

I was asking if my current roster has enough potential or should I wait for better options like hope for a better 5*

I think he may be asking which champions to rank to go for Uncollected or if he should wait and decide after opening his 3rd 5*. If so, in my opinion you should wait and see what comes from that 3rd 5*.

Thank you for a generous reply. I was thinking of the same thing. I do not like my current 5* as of now. I am continuing playing with the 4* and the 5* rarely come into the team.
    Odachi said:

Hela can do some awesome things without being duped by holding her heavies for fury, check out some youtube videos on it. Synergy team straight there with mephiso and heimdall too will help you clear a lot of content. Obviously with your corvus and blade its a solid squad

I know, I have tried. But, I am not that good of a player to avoid the block damage while getting her furies up to increase her damage potential and that is why I'm a bit reluctant to use her regularly.
    Your champions' PI seem low. Can you post your masteries also?

These are my masteries. Just FYI, to start with I had no guidance and just did whatever looked ok. Lol. But, getting the feel for the community now.
  • FF10FF10 Posts: 214 ★★

These are my masteries. Just FYI, to start with I had no guidance and just did whatever looked ok. Lol. But, getting the feel for the community now.

You need to change your masteries in my opinion. Refer Youtube videos from people like Seatin to get the ideal mastery setup.
    I don't think you have a good mastery setup. There are points in masteries that are not help a lot. In my opinion you should:

Offense:
    Strengh, Great Strengh, Pierce, Lesser precision, lesser cruelty: 1 point each
    Precision and Cruelty: 5 points each (this will increase the frequency and damage of crit hits)
    Those 2 points at Furies are worthless.
    Despair: 1 point, to open the next masteries
    Deep Wounds: do you have bleeders? Then maybe max this one. You do have Domino and Archangel. If you use them, maybe it's worth it.
    Assassin: 5 points. This one is very good, in my opinion.

Defense:
    Vitality and Greater Vitality: 1 point.
    If you want Willpower, I guess: Salve 1 point, Recovery 3 points and Willpower 3 points

Proficiencies:
    Parry: 3 points
    Limber: 1 point
    Dexterity: 1 point
    These are essential, imo.

The rest of the points, up to you. There are guides on the internet. Also, wait for other players' opinions. The right masteries can help you a lot in the fights, and, no offense, your setup is not good

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I also reccomend maxing out stupefy as well as what @HENRIQUE_FORTE said
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    That’s a pretty good roster. A few tips. 1, max that Dom. I did, use her for everything and never regretted it. 2, Ghost is good but only if you’re willing to put in a lot of work to get good at her. Don’t rank her if you aren’t/can’t get good at her. 3, you have a generic AG from the calendar. Awaken either AA or Fury. Like Ghost, only choose Fury if you’re good with him, which in this case means being able to play at 30% health for most battles. You also might consider awakening Scarlet Witch. 4, use Heimdall if you have to. He’ll save you a lot of units, as you’ll have to revive less often. Good luck!

P.S. I’m also opening my 3rd 5* in a few days! Good luck! (Your 5* luck is already better than mine lol)

Warden out ~
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited September 2019
    @tDarkKnight Cause in your title you say "i'm still uncollected", which would imply that you have already become uncollected. Hence the title is inaccurate haha.

That aside, corvus and blade are definitely your best options. And also do follow the mastery advice given by him

I don't think you have a good mastery setup. There are points in masteries that are not help a lot. In my opinion you should:

Offense:
    Precision and Cruelty: 5 points each (this will increase the frequency and damage of crit hits)
    Deep Wounds: do you have bleeders? Then maybe max this one. You do have Domino and Archangel. If you use them, maybe it's worth it.

Defense:
    If you want Willpower, I guess: Salve 1 point, Recovery 3 points and Willpower 3 points

Proficiencies:

The rest of the points, up to you. There are guides on the internet. Also, wait for other players' opinions. The right masteries can help you a lot in the fights, and, no offense, your setup is not good

Maxing block proficiency is helpful too IMO. But i say Limber should be at 5 as well.

• IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    This is kinda old but should help
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Assassin is expensive and overrated. Attack boost for the last 18%.... that’s really a small window. Over a 200k health fight that’s 36k health it helps with.. if you have extra points? Sure. Really only super useful for LoL fights and or boss fights.. having no points only requires a small amount more hits. Just keep doing what you’ve been doing the whole fight.. combo combo.. bait specials... combo combo... fight over. Having a big attack boost for 18% of the fight isn’t worth it... either the points usage or the expense of maxing assassin... 1 point maybe. Honestly long term, suicide masteries, a suicide friendly set of champs and suicide play style are a much bigger benefit for mastery points and saves a ton of units not opening assassin and maybe not deep wounds either. You have a decent start on suicides friendly roster... Corvus, ghost, archangel, sinister, nebula, domino (if you get redhulk for synergy) lot of top players have moved away from assassin deep wounds and moved towards suicides. I use full suicides with willpower and coagulate and it’s amazingly better. Only thing that ever hurts is heal block/reversal nodes and void both of which can be played around with a double immune. Cheers.

🐻
    Thank you all for your comments. Would definitely be giving that mastery setup a re-haul. Also, would rank up Corvus, Domini & AA. Ghost, I'm not that good with, so, I think I'm gonna leave her be.

@tDarkKnight Cause in your title you say "i'm still uncollected", which would imply that you have already become uncollected. Hence the title is inaccurate haha.

That aside, corvus and blade are definitely your best options. And also do follow the mastery advice given by him

Offense:

Defense:

Proficiencies:

Maxing block proficiency is helpful too IMO. But i say Limber should be at 5 as well.

Haha..just noticed it now myself. I obviously meant I'm still collected, lol.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

Wow, mic drop!
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

Offense:

Defense:

Proficiencies:

I would sacrifice 3 assassin points for glass canon. You need to get the opponent down to assassin range before it takes effect. It is also rumoured to be bugged.

Fury is only good if you have Hyperion, and only increased duration, but usually his sig is enough. So scrap that.

If you do want willpower, recovery, more block proficiency and greater vitality is all you need.

Despair is nice to have two points, ditto with petrify and pacify. Pacify will help your Blade.

Max deep wounds if bleed champions are your MVP, with AA, Blade and Domino they should. But a 3/5 should be enough though, if you don't want to get broke or spend points on something else.

Other than that: what he said.
    Well, I'm officially broke now, and still 6 more mastery points to recover. Those Carbonadium & Stony cores do not come in cheap.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★

I know it isn't easy to know when people are really just curious and asking seriously, but you could consider giving them a chance. I was asking whom should I rank up for going for uncollected.
    In fairness, your title makes no GD sense in regards to your question.
    Aryl said:

In fairness, your title makes no GD sense in regards to your question.
    I know. It was an oversight, but realized too late to fix it.
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Mine was Yellowjacket