**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Quest extra rewards

@Kabam Miike about the extra rewards took for a issue made by you its clear u guy's should think twice before doing anything about that. Why? Simple, it was a bug made by you guy's, and when happens, in some way against the players community you guy's comme with a sorry and you don't reward back for you're mistakes either. I'm summoning for example, at not a long time the evasion and parry doesn't work properly, witch make us spent some units or other to revive or healing for normal quest or alliance quest or even war. I demand in the name off all players, make you guy's balance decision and not only decision who makes kabam profit only.. to resume, take the extra rewards took from some players in quest, but give item's we spent every time we mess up with you're bugs to, or just don't do nothing, and do with nothing was happen. A balanced decision is demaned. Thanks for you're attention.

Comments

• Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    I hope you realize that you have to tl the difference between WHAT champions were squired with WHICH shards and that you are probably gonna be essentially DESTROYING T4cc

I think Kabam did this on purpose, only KABAM would be THIS backwards
  • Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 283 ★★
    I am cool with them taking people's rewards back but not banning. I did not do any quest but when I quest I click quickly through rewards and probably would not have noticed at first and on top of it the exploit was going on during a solo event quest event.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    What?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    An exploit is an exploit.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    If people used cats on champs they got through something they knew to be dishonest, then they deserved it. Everyone said it would most likely be reversed.
    If people used cats on champs they got through something they knew to be dishonest, then they deserved it. Everyone said it would most likely be reversed.

Not at the cost of the LEGTITAMATE resources
  • GargameshGargamesh Posts: 66
    So what exactly was the exploit?
    But the legitimate resources were used on ill-gotten champs. So dumb, and good.
    It's kinda like if a bank accidentally puts a bunch of money into your account...it ain't your money and if you use it, it's unethical and you will have to taken away
    I sure hope you get banned for a while from forum for this stuff. I know it's not nice and will likely get flagged, but you always play the victim and never stop making threads. You did mention you were using the exploit on "medium" difficulty, I'm guessing you got hit or will get hit by this.
  • Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 283 ★★
    They need to differentiate the banning part. If you were a dummy and opened and ranked up on you but not if you quested and still have all the stuff still to be opened.
  • MastaChief117MastaChief117 Posts: 113
    Lol this discussion will be closed in no time. The Kabam Miikes are gonna say this isn't constructive or something. Anyway, yeah Kabam messed up but that doesn't mean that people should be able to keep the rewards from the bug. Not really fair
  • So what's the impact of such a glitch if I was about to make a Legends run during the first 2 weeks of a monthly story event?

Try again another time? Or a permanent ban as well, for a glitch that I wasn't aware of till making my run..? Would love to know what actions will be taken if such a scenario were to take place
    When people receive Rewards they weren't supposed to, they have every right to take them back. It's called fixing the mistake, not punishment.
    I sure hope you get banned for a while from forum for this stuff. I know it's not nice and will likely get flagged, but you always play the victim and never stop making threads. You did mention you were using the exploit on "medium" difficulty, I'm guessing you got hit or will get hit by this.

I only did it twice to test it… turns out playing the Doc Oc quest cancels it out too

But the point remains that you'd basically be barred from actually questing UNLESS you did the Doc Oc quest first otherwise you could be seen as someone only trying to exploit this
    edited August 2017
    When people receive Rewards they weren't supposed to, they have every right to take them back. It's called fixing the mistake, not punishment.

The punishment is that if someone used unearned resources (say they needed 1 more basic to R5 a champ) they also lose the 4 legit t4B they had. I'm perfectly fine with that, but it is a punishment.

Permanent BANS?! Sounds harsh for a "fix"
    Guess we'll see if any perma bans actually happen. My guess would be no, but anything is possible around here.
    Mr_Otter wrote: »

For people exploiting it. Yes. Not necessarily for people who were just running through the Quest. It's deservant.

For people exploiting it. Yes. Not necessarily for people who were just running through the Quest. It's deservant.

What if someone was just CRUISING through normal plays with refills they got from the new crystals? Sure they'd get the rewards but should they just not play?
  • Mr_Otter wrote: »

Obviously after the first 2 running it Lol You notice something's wrong if you continue to run it technically your exploiting
    It's wrong. Arguing exceptions is not really productive. If someone was cruising for Refills, it would not likely be that Quest. The ones trying to milk the glitch are pretty obvious. They just happened to run that Quest over and over when news came out? Come on now.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    I told you that everything was going to be removed and reversed.
    Now, its punishment time. Let Caos rise upon the battlerealm
    It's wrong. Arguing exceptions is not really productive. If someone was cruising for Refills, it would not likely be that Quest. The ones trying to milk the glitch are pretty obvious. They just happened to run that Quest over and over when news came out? Come on now.

Exploration… requires multiple paths… literally 7 for the first chapter and then like 10 and 13 for the rest

People stocked for weeks for 4* Punisher
  • KingsamKingsam Posts: 109
    They need to ban everyone that benefited from this permanently due to the terms and service. Several players have been banned for less. Exploiting a bug is a bad thing to do.
  • GrubGrub Posts: 258 ★★★
    uys from the screenshots I have seen it's not that a guy got the rewards 2 or 3 times more than they should have.

People farmed up to 50k 5* shards, 250 5* sig stones, 50 t4b etc they maliciously abused the system. Do I think those thstvran it a couple extra times have to worry about Being banned.....No I think not. Those that abused it like mentioned above might need to do some major worrying the next few days.
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    They need to fix the dam shell alliance exploit causing some players to get more 5* shards than others, causes a unbalance

Exploration… requires multiple paths… literally 7 for the first chapter and then like 10 and 13 for the rest

People stocked for weeks for 4* Punisher

It was wrong. They're dealing with it. They have ways of determining who was just running it and who was trying to gain what was not supposed to be there. If you're arguing that it's right for people to try and profit from an exploit, it won't go over.
  • Why weren't such actions meted out on players who abused the PI increase glitch as well as the perma-stun glitch in LoL?

As far as I know, Kabam quietly fixed it while players who abused it got away scot-free without having any of their rewards taken away