**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This month legends run

Is 3 hours 40 mins enough?

This month legends run 36 votes

Yes
16% 6 votes
No
83% 30 votes

Comments

• KrisGJJKrisGJJ Posts: 69
    I did it in the same amount of time. Good luck!
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    0 chance, you need under 3:20
  • I have 3:57

But i think we have no chance.
    We need a iphone
  • StevenSaneStevenSane Posts: 46
    I posted 3hr 17min. Stark Spiderman, Nick Fury, Deadpool, Blade, BP CW
  • StevenSaneStevenSane Posts: 46
    Iphone XS Max...
  • KrisGJJKrisGJJ Posts: 69
    iPhone 8+
    Domino synergy team and Corvus.. still too slow and I played well. 3:40 over here...
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    It's the device.

I tried running last month (X-Machina) on my iPhone 8+ as well for my alt. Took a look at the forums and found that most runs were approximately 3.10 thereabouts.

So when I did my run, I took note of my timings and when I hit 1:30 and haven't explored Heroic, I knew it was impossible hence I just stopped. What I did notice though, was that loading times were very long, resulting in the run time being extended.
  • JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    edited September 2019
    3 hours 30 minutes here on Android (Samsung S10+). Corvus and yellow jacket Ant man attack team x2

That Luke Cage x23 was brutal.
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★

3 hours 30 minutes here on Android (Samsung S10+). Corvus and yellow jacket Ant man attack team x2

Impressive time with an android device. If you have proxima 5* and above, it’s better to have Corvus, proxima, dr strange, Ant-Man yj (or venom, miles morales). Proxima strange give you 14% attack rating plus true strike when needed.
  • 3hr flat for me.... give or take few seconds!!💪💪
  • jdyke23jdyke23 Posts: 215
    How many refills do you on average use for a legends run or units ? I’m planning mine for next month on iPhone XS
  • jdyke23jdyke23 Posts: 215
    And I take it full suicides is a must and boosts ?
  • jdyke23 said:

And I take it full suicides is a must and boosts ?

Didnt keep count on energy refills but was 30 at minimum... maybe a few more
    Yes need FULL suicides and 30% and 20% attk
    Boosts
  • arsjum said:

Impressive time with an android device. If you have proxima 5* and above, it’s better to have Corvus, proxima, dr strange, Ant-Man yj (or venom, miles morales). Proxima strange give you 14% attack rating plus true strike when needed.

Proxima does NOT add any attk power to corvus. Only turns True damage into True strike if mission is completed
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    Time 3:13:40
    iPhone XS Max
    Team stark(r5) blade(4star) nickfury r3 antman wasp for synergies
    Bought 30 energy revives and had 10 already
    Full suicides and max boosts for course of the run
    Dom216 said:

arsjum said:

Proxima does NOT add any attk power to corvus. Only turns True damage into True strike if mission is completed
    Nobody said she does. Proxima as 5* adds 7* attack damage with Dr Strange and Strange does the same with Corvus.
  • arsjum said:

Dom216 said:

arsjum said:

Nobody said she does. Proxima as 5* adds 7* attack damage with Dr Strange and Strange does the same with Corvus.
    You wrote. Proxima and Strange add 14% attk rating. That is not true. Strange will add 7% attk power to corvus but adding proxima does nothing to attk power
  • arsjum said:

Dom216 said:

arsjum said:

Go look at CG synergies and see for yourself and also look at proxima. Adding proxima does NADA for attk power
    Dom216 said:

arsjum said:

Dom216 said:

arsjum said:

You wrote. Proxima and Strange add 14% attk rating. That is not true. Strange will add 7% attk power to corvus but adding proxima does nothing to attk power
    You are sure about that?

Dom216 said:

arsjum said:

Dom216 said:

arsjum said:

Go look at CG synergies and see for yourself and also look at proxima. Adding proxima does NADA for attk power
    Yes, go and look at their synergies. One more time.
  • arsjum said:

Dom216 said:

arsjum said:

Dom216 said:

arsjum said:

You are sure about that?

Lmao....
    Think you need to look at your own Pics... read the synergy with Proxima.... i think your looking at Nebula thats in the same row strange and FYI. They dont stack up. Read carefully Proxmia only does True damage NO attk power
    Dom216 said:

arsjum said:

Dom216 said:

arsjum said:

Dom216 said:

arsjum said:

You are sure about that?

Lmao....
    Think you need to look at your own Pics... read the synergy with Proxima.... i think your looking at Nebula thats in the same row strange and FYI. They dont stack up. Read carefully Proxmia only does True damage NO attk power
    Is this a joke? Proxima gets 7% attack with Strange, Corvus gets 7* attack with Strange - and, yes, they do stack up because both individually give 7* attack bonus to all champions in the game.
  • Is it possible with a galaxy s10 I'm going to be making one next Monet with 5/65 stark r4 blade nick fury BPCW and deadpool
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    LOL