**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Varient 3 Magneto Tech Ability Accuracy bug

Varient 3 Ch. 1.2 boss red magneto.
Tech Champions ability accuracy cannot be altered and when I went into fight him with Ghost, he magnetized me and I failed to phase and got knocked out. My phase ability shouldn't be affected should it?

Comments

• AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    edited September 2019
    https://youtu.be/TpgBoVoEpwE
    End of the video is when the phase failed
  • KalamataKalamata Posts: 37
    Yes!!..this just happened to me as well
  • JakobitzJakobitz Posts: 41
    Same problem for me. What gives?!?
  • Same here.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Yep.. sentinel. It doesn't make any sense. It makes the fight way harder than it should be based on the description. Analysis aren't sticking. You can't parry him to heavy/apply shock and remove the block damage charges. Then he just kills you with an attack that seems to cause lag. I'm assuming it's because it's claiming I missed the parry, but I can't tell why. Was it magnetism, was the block input too early and one block hit took 15k life or was the block input too late and it registered as a landed hit? It's just laggy and I die:) Cant really tell which of the 3 possibilities it was:)
  • JakobitzJakobitz Posts: 41
    Has there been any word from Kabam on this anywhere? I’d like to see some response...
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    This is still in the game
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    I can confirm this is happening also. I spent potions and revives trying to clear this with my Sentinel. This should be fixed and compensation sent.
  • Omar_710Omar_710 Posts: 3

I have the same problems with ghost and sentinel against both of the magnetos
    I spent revives to get the first one down because of a stupid bug from the game
    I was watching seatin's stream a couple of weeks ago and he didn't have this problem
    Kabam we need a fix to this and compensation.
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    Has anyone heard anything?
  • Vrod033Vrod033 Posts: 8
    Nope nothing, just pretending like it isn’t happening. I’ve had a ticket open for days with no response.
  • Hey there, we've passed this along to the rest of the team.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

Same here
  • Hey there, we've pushed a fix that should resolve this issue. You may want to give a few minutes to fully take effect and restart your game if you have not done so already.
  • KaspyKaspy Posts: 154 ★★★

Hey there, we've pushed a fix that should resolve this issue. You may want to give a few minutes to fully take effect and restart your game if you have not done so already.

I have poor timing... Unfortunately I tried to 100% these quests over the past 2 days and ended up getting punched in the face a few times when I was supposed to be phasing costs me several items.
  • ZarakikZarakik Posts: 178
    The

Hey there, we've pushed a fix that should resolve this issue. You may want to give a few minutes to fully take effect and restart your game if you have not done so already.

There were so many threads about this issue since new update and reaction came only after almoast 2 weeks....