**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Aarkus, a dimensional being!!!!

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Repto23 said:

@Demonzfyre

So they NERFED (verb) blade.
    (Gave him cause to be weak or ineffective)
    😉

Alright so is having Thing immune to nullify a CAIW nerf? Is having Colossus be immune to cold snap a Iceman Nerf? Is someone having unlimited Ability Accuarcy a Domino Nerf? Is having safeguard a Corvus Nerf? All these make some things weak or in effective which would be nerfs right? But we aren't pushing that. Also once again you can't Blade less effective against someone WHEN HE WASN'T SUPER EFFECTIVE IN THE FIRST PLACE.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019

Repto23 said:

Did you read his description? Aarkus is a DIMENTIONAL BEING, following me so far? because they dont want people to use Blade he isn't "intended" to be what he is described as. Has nothing to do with immunities.

Repto23 said:

@Demonzfyre

So they NERFED (verb) blade.
    (Gave him cause to be weak or ineffective)
    😉

This is a perfect example of a kid trying to sound smart but failing
    Demon is right, they are not nerfing blade as you say
    They aren't nerfing him but they are making him less effective because Aarhus should trigger danger sense but oh well I don't even use blade
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    One more Point with the Black Widow Clair Voyante Dimensional being thing.

Everyone claiming its not for being a mystic, but she is a satan rebirth as soul reaver that makes her a "must" for DB Tag.
    What about Punisher? Is He a DB too? Why not? Almost the same thing. But no uproar for Him!

More Champions that would qualify for DB Tag with nitpicking are hela, all fantasic four, phoenix and so on.

Kabam will fix the typo to "a being from another dimension" instead and everything is fine.
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    I'll break it down for you
    -X champ is blue and described as such
    -Y champ deals extra damage to blue people
    -Kabam even though X champ is blue he isn't intended to be blue. Simple isn't it?
    Most would say that's an intentional f*** you to player base and nerfing the effectiveness of his ability to target said specific champ
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Repto23 said:

-Kabam even though X champ is blue he isn't intended to be blue. Simple isn't it?
    Most would say that's an intentional f*** you to player base and nerfing the effectiveness of his ability to target said specific champ

But its not like that champions effectiveness against that champ was ruined. Because it wasn't even effective in the first place.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    What worrys me is that people do some Serious damage just to be right.

After the she-hulk fix anouncement people cryed about the champs that could chain combo heavys but beiing not relevant enough to fix.
    Now Kabam does right this. Thank you all for bringing this to Kabams attention! It was a thing that benefits the Players but by pushing Kabam to fix them all when they "nerf" (adjusted, poorly communicated) she hulk, that wish was granted to us. Great!

What Do you realy think they Do, When they run out of arguments to Keep blade from breaking the game?

A "Real" blade nerf, RTDs for Him. Done
    Or they think of a New Tag for Him that indicates, that his Danger sense will not work. #garlic Sandwich?
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    oh hey another war zone
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Repto23 said:

The problem with the definition you provided was he never had said effectiveness to begin with. They can't change what he never had. Kabam and Marvel are the ones that decide the attributes Champs receive. This process doesn't always revolve around Blade, and sometimes the outcome of that decision won't result in his advantage.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★

Repto23 said:

The problem with the definition you provided was he never had said effectiveness to begin with. They can't change what he never had. Kabam and Marvel are the ones that decide the attributes Champs receive. This process doesn't always revolve around Blade, and sometimes the outcome of that decision won't result in his advantage.
    Even if the effectiveness was never there they literally call him a dimensional being themselves yet they don't want blade to trigger danger sense
    Zuro said:

Repto23 said:

Even if the effectiveness was never there they literally call him a dimensional being themselves yet they don't want blade to trigger danger sense
    Calling him a Dimensional Being in the Bio doesn't automatically mean he'll receive the Tag.
    edited September 2019
    @GroundedWisdom lol what?! Just because he is a dimensional being doesn't mean he should be tagged as one? How does that make sense... unless it's intended to cause blade to be weaker or less effective (since it would change nothing else in the game)
    Repto23 said:

@GroundedWisdom lol what?! Just because he is a dimensional being doesn't mean he should be tagged as one? How does that make sense

Cable is a man. Should he be Tagged #Man?
    #Male #Earthling #Human #Pisces #Democrat #Lefty #OverUseOfTags
    Actually yes, since there are certain buffs that only apply to females or abilities like goldpool having a stun on non-robotic men with his nut punch
    AndiYTDE said:

Repto23 said:

@GroundedWisdom lol what?! Just because he is a dimensional being doesn't mean he should be tagged as one? How does that make sense

If gender-based tags existed: Absolutely, no doubt.
    Following your logic it would be okay for you if Dormammu would not have the "Dimensional Being" tag. You cannot be serious about that
    Would it be okay? Sure. It's not my call. They can be Tagged as whatever Kabam and Marvel decide, and I'm not expecting the game to revolve around Blade. It's Contest of Champions. Not Contest of Trinity.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

@Repto23 just tell demon bye that's what i do when he comments on something of mine, i don't bother with him.

Of course. I'd do the same if I was as wrong as you are usually.

Repto23 said:

But its not like that champions effectiveness against that champ was ruined. Because it wasn't even effective in the first place.
    This. So much this.
    AndiYTDE said:

#Male #Earthling #Human #Pisces #Democrat #Lefty #OverUseOfTags

That is your point? That he has too many tags? Aarkus literally has three tags. I´ll ask again: Do you have any valid points or are you just here to once again derail this discussion?
    You mean I'm derailing because I don't agree that Blade was "nerfed" because he didn't get the Tag? No. That's not derailing. That's disagreeing. I made valid points. It's just not what the opposition agrees with. Which is just fine. People can agree or disagree.
    AndiYTDE said:

AndiYTDE said:

Repto23 said:

If gender-based tags existed: Absolutely, no doubt.
    Following your logic it would be okay for you if Dormammu would not have the "Dimensional Being" tag. You cannot be serious about that
    Would it be okay? Sure. It's not my call. They can be Tagged as whatever Kabam and Marvel decide, and I'm not expecting the game to revolve around Blade. It's Contest of Champions. Not Contest of Trinity.
    Sigh
    How often do I have to say this? For me this is not about Blade for gods sake! It is about Aarkus being called "Dimensional Being" in his bio, but not having that exact tag. The system is meant to represent certain biography-based stats of a champion, there is no valid reason why he does not have the villain tag other than Kabam not wanting us to use Blade. I would not use Blade for Aarkus anyways because that is just boring.
    As I just said, the Bio saying that doesn't mean he should automatically have the Tag. I made that point, but you skipped over it and accused me of derailing.
    Repto23 said:

The only arguement that needs to be is whether he's actually a dimensional being. If being able to travel to other dimensions makes him a dimensional being then pretty much every marvel champion is dimensional. We litterally are fighting in the Battlerealm in which every champion has traveled to according to the narrative of the game. The battlerealm is a different dimension. So technically all champs should be tagged Dimensional beings.
    So I must have missed the part in the definition of Nerfed that requires something TO BE TAKEN AWAY.
This discussion has been closed.