**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fair warning.. kabam cavalier slice bundle is high cost, high risk, low reward.

psp742psp742 Posts: 2,302 ★★★★
I got the deal, which i shouldn’t have because of all the kabam MCOC commotions and champion changes here and there, favoring the AI.. (for profit not for player company) anyways that’s a different topic in itself.

I got all 3*s X23, Guillotine, Nightcrawler, Blade, and Drax.. some rollover 5* and two stopped short of 6* Ronin and Korg.

3* should not be in this crystal at all.. it’s a joke if 4* are limited in some content, what is the use of 3*, grind arena for 4*

Comments

• I literally just put up a discussion about this today smh kabam is a scam company
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,302 ★★★★
    What’s the link to your post
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    I got a duped 5*blade, and several good 3 and 4*s, this is called RNG. All crystals have 3*.
  • GauntletGauntlet Posts: 7
    Except you knew there were 3* in the crystal yet you bought it anyways thinking you would get lucky so it's really your own fault.
    Yeah right, the rng.. it sux a lot.. I’m pay per play but going to change to free to play, the rng is so far off.. out of 20x Seance FGMC I pull only one single 5* and it’s Electra, did get consolation of pulling 3* Warlock and Black Widow Claire Voyant (wohoo! Mind the sarcasm)

I got the $29.99 Splatter crystals as well.. NOT a single 5*.. 3* Ronin, Rocket, 4* Falcon, 3* killmonger, and 3* Massacre..

Only positive is 1500 5* shards.
    psp742 said:

Yeah right, the rng.. it sux a lot.. I’m pay per play but going to change to free to play, the rng is so far off.. out of 20x Seance FGMC I pull only one single 5* and it’s Electra, did get consolation of pulling 3* Warlock and Black Widow Claire Voyant (wohoo! Mind the sarcasm)

I got the $29.99 Splatter crystals as well.. NOT a single 5*.. 3* Ronin, Rocket, 4* Falcon, 3* killmonger, and 3* Massacre..

Only positive is 1500 5* shards.

dude the odds of pulling a 5* from a FGMC is 5*, you know they are terrible, and in fact you met the odds by pulling one out of 20 crystals. You go in knowing what to expect, they tell you, the only fault here is your own.
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    i was just about to put something up about this as well. If your uncollected this is a great deal compared to the unit based crystals. As a cavalier? It is worst because its a cash offer. I'll be staying away from these going forward unless Kabam gives a bonus in these for people who are cavalier (maybe an extra 1K 6* Shards?). I hope come black friday we see a significantly better deal than the uncollected deals. I'm seriously wondering what the point of getting cavalier early was. at the time I was expecting a tier up from uncollected including at least some of the cash and unit based deals. If this is going to be a trend and its going to mean less and less to be Uncavalier Kabam needs to sweaten up the 4 hour and daily crystals more.

Kabam needs to look at adding extra shards for every unit and cash offers for those who are cavalier (whether its 6* or some other type of shard).
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    They forgot to added 6* medusa excluded as 6* lol
    Starhawk said:

i was just about to put something up about this as well. If your uncollected this is a great deal compared to the unit based crystals. As a cavalier? It is worst because its a cash offer. I'll be staying away from these going forward unless Kabam gives a bonus in these for people who are cavalier (maybe an extra 1K 6* Shards?). I hope come black friday we see a significantly better deal than the uncollected deals. I'm seriously wondering what the point of getting cavalier early was. at the time I was expecting a tier up from uncollected including at least some of the cash and unit based deals. If this is going to be a trend and its going to mean less and less to be Uncavalier Kabam needs to sweaten up the 4 hour and daily crystals more.

Kabam needs to look at adding extra shards for every unit and cash offers for those who are cavalier (whether its 6* or some other type of shard).

They quite literally stated cav was not a game changer, but the purpose is we get the cav crystals for new champs that offer 6*s the rest dont.
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    Lormif said:

Starhawk said:

They quite literally stated cav was not a game changer, but the purpose is we get the cav crystals for new champs that offer 6*s the rest dont.
    this crystal offered a 1.5% chance at a 6* for Uncollected players....
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    In the hogher tier crystals there should be less garbage. No 3s and only enough of the **** champs to be the "boobie prize" not the "standard reward." So one guy in the alliance gets kabamed and not 30.
    5* is suppose to be higher, but when the crystal was spinning, it looked the same as Uncollected FGMC, not much 5* in the reel.
  • Lormif take kabams wee wee out your mouth cavalier crystals shouldn't include 3* only 4* and up.