**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

R.I.P. Kevin Doomstadt

2»

Comments

• AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Sad... Rest In Peace brother, my mom is currently fighting pancreatic cancer now, it’s such a scary thing....
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Actually been struggling really hard with depression this past week, not sure how to deal with it. Feel horrible for Kevs family
  • HoSayHoSay Posts: 6
    Just donated, prayers to everyone.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Was this by any chance Dr. Kevin, an engineer from the UK?
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Rest in Peace. Sorry for the loss to his friends and family.
  • Ahitlaw said:

Actually been struggling really hard with depression this past week, not sure how to deal with it. Feel horrible for Kevs family

I hope you get better @Ahitlaw :)
    Please do seek therapy from a professional counselor, you never know how much it would help you.
    All I can tell to easy your pain and plight is try being positive at times when all is dark, and never being hopeless about the future. And to remember your friends and family with great memories that you have of them, instead of thinking about the bad ones.
  • Thoughts and prayers 🙏 I know how it feels to lose someone dear to you last year my little sister died of cancer 😢😢
  • My condolences very sad Rest in paradise
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    My deepest condolences to the family, cancer is a horrible thing
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    My condolences.

FWIW, my MCOC 'family's helped me get through some health issues I had last year. These are very real friendships built through a game.

Keep him in your memories, it's the best legacy he can leave behind, the people that cared for and continue to care about him after he's gone.
  • Didn't know the fella, but it's a horrible disease that meant that I never got to meet one of my grandmothers so my thoughts go out to his family.

He's in a better place now <3

Rest in Peace. Your struggle is over.
  • CommonSenseCommonSense Posts: 54
    @Salvy4 hope you guys like the custom avatar, sorry to hear for the loss. My thoughts and prayers go out to his friends and family.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Assuming he was Christian, the song Home by Chris Tomlin was very encouraging for me when I faced the death of someone close. Maybe someone connected to Kevin's family could share it with them?
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Man, I’m sorry to hear this. Life is short and precious and I’m glad you guys got to spend his final years with him.

Good luck to you guys and condolences to his family. As a lot of said, cancer sucks, the human body is so fragile, cherish the moments you have now because you never know when you’ll take your last breath.

RIP brother.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★

To my fellow summoner and fallen comrade, may you Rest In Peace. You made “LEGEND” in my book, so long buddy. Here is a LINE avatar I made just for you, your teammates and friends and family are welcome to have it.

I love that.
  • palaboypalaboy Posts: 19
    “Dormit in pace.”
  • LSully7LSully7 Posts: 3

To my fellow summoner and fallen comrade, may you Rest In Peace. You made “LEGEND” in my book, so long buddy. Here is a LINE avatar I made just for you, your teammates and friends and family are welcome to have it.

@CommonSense Dude, this is perfect. Thank you for this. We’re setting this as our LINE group icon for the chat group that we all had together.
  • Pinka1999Pinka1999 Posts: 8
    My deepest condolences to the family and friends of Doomstadt because I lost my grandad to cancer 2 years ago and till this day I will always miss my grandad.
  • CommonSenseCommonSense Posts: 54
    LSully7 said:

@CommonSense Dude, this is perfect. Thank you for this. We’re setting this as our LINE group icon for the chat group that we all had together.
    No problem bud, I’m glad I could do something in my power to appreciate a fellow comrade in the game, we recently lost a very young player to brain cancer and he is sorely missed by me and the team, not just for the game but because he was a good human being....definitely a sad, sad situation for us all. Me and my crew send out our condolences to Kevin’s families and friends. My LINE ID is frankcyoung...you guys ever need to chat or anything, make sure to look me up. Take an easy fellas, and keep his memory alive...I’m almost certain he would appreciate that 🙂
  • QuantumBobQuantumBob Posts: 162
    Kevin was one of the first friends I made on this game 5 years ago. He was a fantastic guy. Yes we'd chat about the game, run dungeons together and make fun of each other etc but we'd also have long talks about life in general, offer advice and supported each other in tough times. He was always there...be it a few revives in game or for a chat outside. Someone asked what his favourite character was. Like myself, he was a fellow defender of Star Lord. However, I believe his favourite Marvel characters where the Fantastic 4. It's so nice to see how the community has got to together and supported one another. Thank you for those that have contributed to the fund, shared via YouTube and Facebook, shared memories of Kevin and continue to be there for one another. It was a real shock to many of us as he fought so bravely and appeared to be kicking that terrible disease to the curb. It was inspirational the way he fought it. Lost one of the good ones. R.I.P Kev. You will be sorely missed but not forgotten.
  • Salvy4Salvy4 Posts: 84
    @CommonSense thanks for the avatar. Looks great. Thanks to everyone thoughts, prayers, and contribution to his son and family.
  • Lefty0009Lefty0009 Posts: 14
    @CommonSense WOW. Thank you for that. Our ally loves it. That’s real solid of you. I know Kev would love that!