**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Arena Crystal vs UC Arena Crystal

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
2 personal observations:
1. Gold from both arena crystals are less than that a year ago (e.g. it’s easy to get 30-45k from 5 arena crystals opening but it’s mostly 15k-17k now)
2. One UC arena crystal (10k arena chips) generates less golds than five arena crystal (also cost 10k arena chips)

Previously it’s quite easy to accumulate 500k golds from arena grinds for ~1-2 weeks yet it’s less likely to achieve that now (assuming not buying summoner sigil). Do you experience the same or you have better luck than me? Let’s share. Thanks.

Comments

• Zayo_278Zayo_278 Posts: 264
    You're quite right
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    Uc crystals just lately have gave tons of gold with 0.1% chance of anything else
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Dęłtå said:

Uc crystals just lately have gave tons of gold with 0.1% chance of anything else

Yes u can get golds, just how much. For UC arena crystal, if you got 50k per crystals, then you are lucky. Most of my pull were 15-17k range.
  • BowlSheetBowlSheet Posts: 113
    I've found that Uncollected Arena Crystals now yield less than the equivalent Arena Crystal (although it only ever yielded slightly better when I began tracking). With a 100K Battlechip buy-in, the Uncollected averages 181.5K and 200 Units, while the Regular Arena Crystal averages 184K and 220 Units. Bear in mind that includes one purchase that resulted in zero Units for the Uncollected, which greatly skews the data. Differences in Energy refill rewards is not significant. Difference in Punisher rewards favors the Arena Crystal, if you care about Punisher. Drop rates are supposedly equal for the same value on both the latter. Bottom line is that Uncollected doesn't mean squat with Arena Crystals, and you're probably better off rolling without the Uncollected aspect. The only thing Uncollected grants you is less clicks to spend 100k Battle Chips.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i just open 10 uc of this (100k battle chips) to get 185k gold and 75 units, lmao, never again, i better stick with the normals
    BowlSheet said:

I've found that Uncollected Arena Crystals now yield less than the equivalent Arena Crystal (although it only ever yielded slightly better when I began tracking). With a 100K Battlechip buy-in, the Uncollected averages 181.5K and 200 Units, while the Regular Arena Crystal averages 184K and 220 Units. Bear in mind that includes one purchase that resulted in zero Units for the Uncollected, which greatly skews the data. Differences in Energy refill rewards is not significant. Difference in Punisher rewards favors the Arena Crystal, if you care about Punisher. Drop rates are supposedly equal for the same value on both the latter. Bottom line is that Uncollected doesn't mean squat with Arena Crystals, and you're probably better off rolling without the Uncollected aspect. The only thing Uncollected grants you is less clicks to spend 100k Battle Chips.

Exactly my observation too, I opened ~200k to 250k battle chip per week. The result is pretty obvious.
    At the time when I was uncollected ~2 years ago, the UC Arena Crystal obviously delivers more golds than equivalent Arena Crystal. But now it’s always not the case.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
    So on average it's deemed better to use battlechips for Regular Arena Crystals rather than UC ones?
    Now I still switch between two in each week, and mark down how much I got. Given the amount of battleship I opened I tend to prefer regular one.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★

So on average it's deemed better to use battlechips for Regular Arena Crystals rather than UC ones?

yes, at least in my experience, lateley i got almost the same gold but less units
  • BowlSheetBowlSheet Posts: 113
    Just for funsies, I opened 500k at a time this go:

Regular 988,000 Gold and 960 Units
    Uncollected 930,00 Gold and 525 Units

It's a pretty big disparity on a grander scale. Although, I was surprised I didn't get any energy refills or Punishers, which I've found typical in a 100K pop of Regular Battle Chips.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    In the last 500 UC crystals I've opened I've gotten 10875 units. That's an average of 1088 per 50. That 525 units was very unlucky.

If I break those 500 crystals down to ten groups of 50, I end up with:

Lowest amount: 600. Highest amount: 1350. 525 seems particularly unlucky, but my worst set of 50 comes close.
    Up to now, I still switch between week for UC and normal arena crystal pull, normally around 250k battlechips a week. Normal still gives better gold and units than UC.