**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I'm bringing up the ancient evade bug again

The vets among you probably remember the annoying auto evade bug right?
To you knew guys that bug is when the AI auto evades and instantly retaliates. Fun right? Now try doing end game content like variant and a 10k attack Spidey takes you out in 1 hit because of that and all you can do is just watch yourself die!

It has been said by kabam many times that it was fixed but it never was!

I'm guessing the community is tired of complaining about it and so was I but should we really keep quiet?
Am I the only one annoyed by this?

Also any response from kabam mods addressing this would be wonderful.

Comments

• GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    It’s the same with the auto fight button in fight screen. Multiple times it’s been asked to be removed, cause if pressed accidentally against a high pi opponent it’s instant ko. It seems that if something on the house’s favor ignored or delayed to be fixed. But if the house losing by something, even if it’s not a bug or malfunction, they rush to fix the “not intended”. Only check Kabam’s reflexes on the She-Hulk “issue”.
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Is that even a bug? If that is I need a lot of compensation lol
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    @Strategic
    It’s an ancient problem but tbf is a problem hard to fix as it’s straightly connected to game outage. Opponents leave block and react because of microdisconnections. So it’s more likely of a servers issue than programming. If the company willing to improve the game, avoid issues and upgrade game experience they need to upgrade servers at first.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Haven't had this in over 2 years. You are probably just too slow or your device is.

Sidenote: The evade bug, more precisely, meant that an auto evade animation could be unfinished when the opponent countered, meaning it was more like an instant unstoppable. You could not react because the word 'evade' appeared on screen simultaneous to the counter, either not finishing or not even showingbthe evade animation.

I once had an instance where NC AW boss killed me with a single hit, of course upon a KO the motion was slowed down for drama, and the word 'evade' and the evade animation happened AFTER the KO because I saw them in the slomo. That was some BS.
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Marri_2 said:

Haven't had this in over 2 years. You are probably just too slow or your device is.

Sidenote: The evade bug, more precisely, meant that an auto evade animation could be unfinished when the opponent countered, meaning it was more like an instant unstoppable. You could not react because the word 'evade' appeared on screen simultaneous to the counter, either not finishing or not even showingbthe evade animation.

I once had an instance where NC AW boss killed me with a single hit, of course upon a KO the motion was slowed down for drama, and the word 'evade' and the evade animation happened AFTER the KO because I saw them in the slomo. That was some BS.

Not the case here. The evade word comes up but instead of him actually mobing back he just sort of side steps a little and the hits you right back. It's not my device cause I've had it over different devices across the years and with my S8 I don't have serious lag like with my previous phones. And second I'm fast enough on my reaction time personally so that I don't have any issue with other champs.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I've always had in issue with evade because the defenders we face use it differently than we can. If our champs evade we can't instantly attack before the dash back has been completed. The defenders we face evade and instantly attack. It's not the same thing. It's clearly coded differently for defenders so we get screwed. It will never get fixed
  • I'm not sure it's an "ancient" bug, more like eternal. I come across this every time I fight a Spidey, Ultron and especially Nightcrawler. It's really not fair that this still exists and is far more annoying than any buff in the game. The fact that the defender can randomly miss my attack and immediately retaliate has cost me more fights than I can count and the worst part is there is nothing I can do about it except use a true strike or true accuracy champ, which is not always an option. @Kabam Miike has there been any progress on this? Does Kabam even care that this is completely unfair?
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Happens against Domino. Can be very irritating when she quick attacks almost in the middle of an evade.

Dr. Zola
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    From the Disagree on my post above, apparently someone likes being quick-comboed by Domino after an evade. Not my cup of tea, but to each his or her own.

Dr. Zola