**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I believe og hulk is bugged

Ever since April event quest Og hulk has not been the same. This goes for quest, event quest, war and AQ, and even in arena. I have a maxed out Og hulk and his signature ability never activates when it should, and when does activate it isn’t working like it should be working. I am talking about when he becomes indestructible he shouldn’t be taking damage from bleed or any other debuff till the timer runs out. Instead he is still taking damage from those debuff. Also on a side note he used to stun other champs with every sp1 now it is every other sp1.

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,349 ★★★★★
    Ur probs thinking about the stone they gave him for the side quest where hulk would become indestructible by a certain % was hit in this case since event is gone that stone is gone and his sig is he gains more damage lower health and did u used to bring synergy as 1 champ gives of hulk indestructible at 20% and the stun well that's only 85% chance theres still 15% it wont activate
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Do you mean with the Rags Synergy?
  • Plato92Plato92 Posts: 102
    No I am not thinking about that. He hasn’t been the same since that event.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Hulks sig isn’t indestructible...
  • Plato92Plato92 Posts: 102
    Og hulk otherwise known as Hulk not hulk rag.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Plato92 said:

Og hulk otherwise known as Hulk not hulk rag.

Yes, OG hulk, "Hulk", has the signature ability "hulk rage"
    Hulk is angered by receiving damage, strengthening his attacks by up to x based on lost health. You wouldn't like him when he's angry"

Note no where int hat does not mention indestructible.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    There's also a Synergy with Thor Rags that makes him Indestructible before dying. That's what I was asking if you meant. On his own, he doesn't have Indestructible.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★
    I’ve used my 4* OG Hulk a lot in variant 2 and he’s working just fine for me. Like others have said, he has a synergy that gives him indestructible, but he doesn’t have it on his own.