Alliance War Season Rewards for Season 13 have now been distributed. Compensation for individual Wars will be sent later today (Nov 20). You can leave your alliance and still receive the individual Wars Compensation. We are also investigating an issue with Champions stuck in AQ. At the moment Days 1-4 of Honor Rewards have been paid out, Day 5 and full Rewards are still coming!

7th useless 5*

Comments

• DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 421 ★★
    Symbiote Spidey, Hulk, and Kingpin arent useless wtf. They have simple mechanics and basic utilities but theyre also consistent and reliable. Spidey's armor break, guaranteed sp2 crit, and high damage makes him a pretty viable option while Hulk's chain stuns (my record was 200+ hit chain stun without power stone) and damage at low health is underrated. Plus hes an XL champ. Same goes with Kingpin who. Plus he can shrug off debuffs and that heavy unstoppable is so useful.

YJ isnt that good on offense imo until hes awakened. That stun adds a lot to his game. On defense he is annoying especially on unblockable specials

Overall, your 5* roster doesnt have beyond god tier champs but so what? You'll get a Corvus or Hyperion eventually. For now, just stick with these guys. The ones you pulled at least have interesting playstyles
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 1,000 ★★★★

Buttehrs said:

Firstly, all champs have a use, secondly learn what their strengths are. Hulk is poison immune. Yellowjacket biosting is quite handy if your decent at baiting specials. Kingpin spidey and howard can deal decent damage. You have to start somewhere. You cant expect amazing pulls all the time. You can beat just about any quest with 95% of the champs out there

Dude I am at Act 5.2 I know those stuffs
    Then why on earth are you complaining lol
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 5,082 ★★★★★
    edited September 9
    Most of us have pulled more than 7 bad 5*s in a row. Build your team and good pulls will come. Also, Hulk is good.
  • Sakic19Sakic19 Posts: 56
    I would have killed to have 1 5* at level 40 much less 7! Be thankful and press on. If everyone only got the god tier champs, they would not be worth anything. The ones you have are actually pretty good. When you get Falcon 3 times in a row, then you can cry. LOL But keep grinding and the champs you want will show up.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Dudes just an entitled unskilled crybaby. Please quit the game, you make it worse.

🐻
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 335
    I pull iron man classic today sick there is So many champs new. Kabam take our Fiesta from game start hehe
  • XdonreXdonre Posts: 103
    @Butter_scotch … I understand you need to vent...& now after venting you need to decide if the RNG aspect of the game is a little too much for your taste .... therefore you may need to start focusing on other games… I know I have experienced similar feelings at times especially since from my perspective opening crystals should be your reward for finally completing content & in general it is a major let down when you open those hard earned crystals & get a so-called meme tier champ... just my thoughts.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 914 ★★★
    Welp. May be a little late... but...

• ArylAryl Posts: 914 ★★★
    Also, back in my day... when I was level 40, I MAY have had 7 4*s... I was sporting a kickass 3* roster, though.
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 533 ★★
    Hulk is pretty great though I'm sure will get next 5* as God Tier
  • PeterQuillPeterQuill Posts: 1,186 ★★★
    You are statically going to have way more crappy 5 stars than good ones. I have 91 5 stars as of now and I would say 30-40 are good and i honestly only use 5-10 of them so....give it time.
  • NitoNito Posts: 60

Do you expect us to give you sympathy or something?

If u guys agree with the post and this eventually gets heard maybe we all can have a good champ rate at least for next 2 updates or so.
    LOL you think you’re the first person to complain about the champions they get?!?? You deeply underestimate how little Kabam gives a ****
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 453 ★★

If u guys agree with the post and this eventually gets heard maybe we all can have a good champ rate at least for next 2 updates or so.
    If this post makes too much noise., You may even get more bad pulls... :wink:
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 2,176 ★★★★
    @Butter_scotch

Don't be too unhappy with those pulls - they'll get better.

Kingpin in particular is way more useful than he gets credit for. Mine was my first 4/55 champion (Unawakened) and still comes to Uncollected EQ every week.

Sure perhaps I'd rather have Killmonger; but I don't; and I've learned that it's useful to have a champ who can get stronger on challenges that are a serious problem for other champions. Look for opponents/nodes that inflict debuffs and you'll come to learn his value. Empathic Lock nodes and Spectre nodes are a personal favourite of mine; whilst opponents like Void, Morningstar, and this month's Clare Voyant just ramp up his Rage really fast.

His ability to reduce ability accuracy is also really useful, and that Unstoppable Heavy is so sweet for managing opponents like Sparky or Sentinel.

Try to make use of him, and see if you can see what I see in him.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 4,685 ★★★★★

They are not going to increase the drop rate on "good" champs just because you complain. Firstly they dont follow the tier system, all champs have a use. Secondly if they gave us all what we consider god tier champions easily it would cut in on their revenue.
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 941 ★★★
    I had my first 5* when I was level 60, 6 months into the game....
  • Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 2,061 ★★★★
    Hmm you have two decent champs I dunno about kingpin but hes ok once you dupe Hulk he will be fun.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 58
    Stance said:

I am level 40, on Act 5 chapter 2. I was level 35 when I completed Act 5 ch1.
    Dispute playing with such great effort I am getting USELESS CHAPMPIONS.
    Now I understand why people do cheat on this game and use mod, I swear if they give me an useless champion on next opening, I will mod and play with the hack and influence other to do the same, they will block me, let them coz I am pretty much done with this my time and 70k worth shards on bin

If your crying now, then wait til you start getting a 6* line up like mine 😭

I would love that meme Hood if you don't mind :o

@OP it'll get better... RNG isn't always kind, but at level 40 I only had a few 5* - you are ahead of the curve.
  • ZombieZeddZombieZedd Posts: 589 ★★
    Stance said:

Now I understand why people do cheat on this game and use mod, I swear if they give me an useless champion on next opening, I will mod and play with the hack and influence other to do the same, they will block me, let them coz I am pretty much done with this my time and 70k worth shards on bin

If your crying now, then wait til you start getting a 6* line up like mine 😭

Lmao 😂😂😂I feel you there got an ironfist fir myself too
  • ZombieZeddZombieZedd Posts: 589 ★★

First of all we all have been there but you have very right to be upset as a new one to such situation. Do not bother anyone who is speaking garbage against you. It's rng and people really complain. I was too depressed due my many bad openings. And it really show that you are a skillful player by having such amount of champs at such level. And it's very annoying when your rewards does not match your efforts but that does not mean to give up. Yah i agree your process will be little slower but keep going on. And also do not let those mean words to get to your heart. You shared you grief and it's really a good move pal. Just be patient . I bet you will enjoy your 1 god tier as more the effort time you spend fighting against this Rng. Hope you get my point
    And rankup your hulk as he is very good for some matchups like for Collector and poison nodes.Spidey and kingpin are fine for defence along with Yellow jacket . Good luck and please do share your first god tier with us so we can also what kabam gods gifts you for your all efforts after all.
    Hope I didn't write too much(well I did it though 😅😅😅😅)
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Don’t listen to Zombie.. this is immature and pathetic that someone A. Is threatening to cheat and mod if they aren’t given what they want. B. That they think threats will in any way change the champs they will get in the future. Honestly it says something about a person who says they’ll cheat if they don’t get what they want. It’s one thing to be upset about what you’re getting it’s another to threaten cheating and modding. He deserves all the negative press he’s gotten. Stop babying the baby. He shouldn’t be getting god tier 5*’s for where he’s at... and nothing he’s shown says he has any skill. They give away 5* shards and you can buy them... nothing showing he’s skilled any more than a normal amount or less.

🐻
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 418 ★★
    I just loved everybody destroying this guy. 😂
  • Lormif said:

They are not going to increase the drop rate on "good" champs just because you complain. Firstly they dont follow the tier system, all champs have a use. Secondly if they gave us all what we consider god tier champions easily it would cut in on their revenue.
    Not really, at least not in the way I think you mean.

Let's say I put a gun to their collective heads and force them to do exactly that: give everyone a high percentage of the "god tier" champs. What happens next? All future content gets designed around the premise that we all have those champions: it gets harder in absolute terms so that the content returns to the original relative difficulty it had before. And all future champions will be designed in an environment where those god tier champs are now considered average: some newer champions will have lower strength, and some newer champions would have higher strength, because that's just how that goes. And we'd be back to where we started in terms of recurring content, and all the older permanent content would get easier and have to be superceded with content several times harder. Eventually the players would be facing content that was just as hard relative to their rosters as before, and pulling champions that on average were not the best champs, same as now.

If any loss of revenue happens it would mostly going to come from a reduction in the size of the playerbase if the game operator did something this weird. But champion strength is relative, and content difficulty is relative, and we're never all going to get "god tier" champs at a high rate simply because the content is scaled relative to the average player and the average player's roster. We can no more get a high percentage of god tier champs than everyone can get all As in a class graded on a curve. The average champ will always be a C, because the content will guarantee that and because future champion design will always guarantee that.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 217
    I feel ya bro. I had the same thing to start and seeing your level you probably spent money to get most of those and thats whats makes it so upsetting. I only have 4 6*s and I pulled Rhino, Cyclops, Black bolt, and Guillotine. Guillotine is probably the best pull and I was mainly OK with it to use with my Morningstar 5*. She has good bleed. But I play around with those champs, that spidy hit hard and you need the roster for arena fodder so it not totally useless.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 402

heheheheheeeeeheehaaahahaaa

Ohhh man.
  • Butter_scotchButter_scotch Posts: 12
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Firstly, all champs have a use, secondly learn what their strengths are. Hulk is poison immune. Yellowjacket biosting is quite handy if your decent at baiting specials. Kingpin spidey and howard can deal decent damage. You have to start somewhere. You cant expect amazing pulls all the time. You can beat just about any quest with 95% of the champs out there

Dude I am at Act 5.2 I know those stuffs
    Then why on earth are you complaining lol
    COZ man it the beginning u were telling me the players utility which is close to nothing. I came all this way Act 5 2 with 4starts 4 40 and hulk is a mid core and s. Spidy is OK. So don't give me lecture. It's 70k worth of shards we all should make kabam heard is that they should atleast give us a good luck with champs it's better for all of us
    You know guys what hurts my eyes, when I see guys having 5* arcangle and hyperion on there squad and are struggling on Act 4 maestro. Look all I want is that Kabam makes their drop rate better. Or atleast give us a chance to choose a champ of our own. I whould trade all of this TURD for a 5* corvus I mean it. Man.
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 331

Ohh boo hoo a level 40 complaining about 5* champs
    It’s not like you need specific champs yet especially at a 5* level
    Act 5.2 is completely doable with 4/40 and skill, focus on growing your roster as a whole and investing in champs that you can use effectively

What the hell your talking about man, I did those with 4/40 I earned those 70k shards, why will the give me turd sandwich with those.? Even after being skillful
    Skill has no effect on your luck opening crystals, it's random...
    edited September 10

Mate, I just did 5.2 with a full team of 4/40s excluding my 2/35 thor ragnarok. Some of those 'trash' champs you have are better than mine. So stop complaining

Thats my roster btw. Didn't get corvus til after 5.2 completion
    Are u kidding me BRAH!!! U CALL THOSE 4* GOD TRASH? dude I will tade my 5* trashes for ur spidy nd domino. Trust me I whould have. So don't say stupid things or if trading was possible u whould nt never have said this u have 5 of the entitle god tier game has to offer. U dumb or what, I whould have been beaten collected by now, with out sweat