**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is cap IW top 5 in mcoc?

13»

Comments

• Msyounus1288Msyounus1288 Posts: 221 ★★
    INTEGRAL said:

Yeah I am in a Top 5 AQ and AW alliance for 10 seasons. I face Kenob, NY, Iso8a, 4loki and every single top alliances in AW every single days. But of course your 1500 war rating alliances face harder opponents so you can scout better.

Let’s see some screenshots and gameplay of your top account in your top alliance and all the end game content you have cleared.
    INTEGRAL said:

INTEGRAL said:

Yeah I am in a Top 5 AQ and AW alliance for 10 seasons. I face Kenob, NY, Iso8a, 4loki and every single top alliances in AW every single days. But of course your 1500 war rating alliances face harder opponents so you can scout better.

Let’s see some screenshots and gameplay of your top account in your top alliance and all the end game content you have cleared.
    You can search my name on YT

Lmao is this you? smh wth is this? Lol you don’t know how to block?. Is this what you meant by learn how to play without blocking? Lol if this is really you I’m shocked at you dismissing cap as one of the best champs in the game.

https://youtu.be/8CU85NG_tZw
    INTEGRAL said:

INTEGRAL said:

INTEGRAL said:

You can search my name on YT

Lmao is this you? smh wth is this? Lol you don’t know how to block?. Is this what you meant by learn how to play without blocking? Lol if this is really you I’m shocked at you dismissing cap as one of the best champs in the game.

https://youtu.be/8CU85NG_tZw
    It was a reverse controls fight. I messed up in the fight because I forgot the reverse control was only for 30 seconds and I kept playing with reverse controls and could still solo him.
    I’m the noob? Lol good luck getting subscribers on your channel with that trash gameplay. I know it was the confusion but my man you can’t even evade the sp1 lmao and that confusion expired long before you started playing like a scrub. Noob
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    DalBot said:

Denzel116 said:

MY Top 10 in no particular order:

Corvus
    Ghost
    Cap IW
    Void
    Archangel
    Domino
    Stark spidey
    Aegon
    Venom the Duck
    Darkhawk

No experience with Omega Red or Namor yet. Nick Fury would be an honorable top ten mention. Blade as well. Captain Marvel Movie top 15.

I have every single one of those champs as an R4 or R5 5* or a duped 6* (with the exception of Archangel who I have had at Rank 3 forever). Brie Larsen is easily top 10 and possibly Top 5.

My ten (no order): CapIW
    Void
    Domino
    Ghost
    Aegon
    Brie Larsen
    Omega
    Namor
    Cull (prefer him over Corvus for use against massive health pool champs)
    Sym Supreme
    Not related to the OP but it seems your advice may cone handy for my problem.Don't have any 5* r5 or 6* r2.A f2p casual player just blessed with rng.I have in total thirty eight 5* and two 6* (Cull & Corvus) Notable ranked up 5* are Domino,rulk,Stark spidey,GR,Darkhawk,Medusa,Hyperion,IMIW,Quake,AA,Gulk,Hulk,Void) I am nearly done with act 5,then I will have enough t5 to take 2 to 5/65 or one 6* to r2. Have not done any variants.Only playing uncollected EQs so far.What would you do in my situation? Thanks in advance.
  • Alex_warsiAlex_warsi Posts: 48
    JohnHS said:

My alliance uses multiple Beardo's. He's my personal favorite champ, though for me he's just outside of the top five. My list:

1. Ghost (insane damage, counters evade, immune to everything without having to have a skill champ, can get openings whenever she wants, can phase many annoying specials and can phase SP3s, has very few situations that she can't cut through)
    2. Quake (Doesn't have to touch the opponent, thus negating the majority of problems)
    3. Omega Red (double immunities, insane regen, massive DoT that only Ghulk is immune to, no damage back)
    4. Corvus Glaive (guaranteed damage, most fights are over before any problems can arise, immune to death, true strike w/ Proxima)
    5. Hyperion (insane damage, power gain, lots of debuffs with SP1 to reduce healing, can get specials without actually hitting the opponent, poison immune, regen)
    6. Beardo (he would be higher if he wasn't so reliant on blocking/parrying and using heavies, which you can't due in some situations. Other than that, and damage back, and evade, you give him the right team and he can handle basically everything)
    7. Thing (in Endgame content with massively powered-up opponents, he's got protection half the time, a huge amount of damage, counters Unstoppable somewhat, and you can play extremely sloppy and you'll still kill the opponent before they kill you)
    8. Captain Marvel Movie (insane burst, indestructible for the duration of most fights once you get her going)
    9. Nick Fury (if it bleeds, it's dead. Can't evade, can't autoblock, can't block. Fastest kill on LOL Rhulk)
    10. Namor (crazy damage, takes no damage while attacking which means he can handle a ridiculous amount of Fun and Interactive damage)
    Nice list but there are few cahmps who cant match domino, where iss he?? she kill herself reduces others ability attack and then suck them with criticla failure too , also she is great as defender among all above?
    give her synergy and she doubles her self
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    There is no top five champs in the game. Depends on what content you're doing
    Act 5/6: Quake/Corvus (and starky for collector)
    LoL: Aegon (sorry starlord)
    AW Attack: Namor
    AW Defence: Korg/Thing
    RoL potion farming: Archangel
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★

JohnHS said:

My alliance uses multiple Beardo's. He's my personal favorite champ, though for me he's just outside of the top five. My list:

1. Ghost (insane damage, counters evade, immune to everything without having to have a skill champ, can get openings whenever she wants, can phase many annoying specials and can phase SP3s, has very few situations that she can't cut through)
    2. Quake (Doesn't have to touch the opponent, thus negating the majority of problems)
    3. Omega Red (double immunities, insane regen, massive DoT that only Ghulk is immune to, no damage back)
    4. Corvus Glaive (guaranteed damage, most fights are over before any problems can arise, immune to death, true strike w/ Proxima)
    5. Hyperion (insane damage, power gain, lots of debuffs with SP1 to reduce healing, can get specials without actually hitting the opponent, poison immune, regen)
    6. Beardo (he would be higher if he wasn't so reliant on blocking/parrying and using heavies, which you can't due in some situations. Other than that, and damage back, and evade, you give him the right team and he can handle basically everything)
    7. Thing (in Endgame content with massively powered-up opponents, he's got protection half the time, a huge amount of damage, counters Unstoppable somewhat, and you can play extremely sloppy and you'll still kill the opponent before they kill you)
    8. Captain Marvel Movie (insane burst, indestructible for the duration of most fights once you get her going)
    9. Nick Fury (if it bleeds, it's dead. Can't evade, can't autoblock, can't block. Fastest kill on LOL Rhulk)
    10. Namor (crazy damage, takes no damage while attacking which means he can handle a ridiculous amount of Fun and Interactive damage)
    Nice list but there are few cahmps who cant match domino, where iss he?? she kill herself reduces others ability attack and then suck them with criticla failure too , also she is great as defender among all above?
    Domino is 11th I think. She's just slightly outclassed by the others here, as they've all got something they're best at. She's not the most reliable champ on earth. But there's a serious argument for her to be top ten.
  • BDeezyBDeezy Posts: 119
    Emma Frost is top 12
  • BDeezyBDeezy Posts: 119
    Actually Emma would be 12th or 13th but as far as utility alone top 5-7 in my opinion she hulk is better than Emma and Brie Larson
    BDeezy said:

Actually Emma would be 12th or 13th but as far as utility alone top 5-7 in my opinion she hulk is better than Emma and Brie Larson

WAS better. fify
  • Alex_warsiAlex_warsi Posts: 48
    JohnHS said:

JohnHS said:

Domino is 11th I think. She's just slightly outclassed by the others here, as they've all got something they're best at. She's not the most reliable champ on earth. But there's a serious argument for her to be top ten.
    Try to use her again may be you never gave her shot stucked with Hyperion or omega ,
    she is filled with abilities bloddy insane damage mostly every hits.

domino is a way better than Quake, OR, Hyperion(medusa will be better than him ), Thing
    Have u seen her sp damage 4star maxed can suck 6-10k often in sp1, 15k on sp2 (no suicides) , If you got luck and parryy and laucnh sp3 she does damage over 30k by bleed only (try on ROL). In image attached 17k is of her sp2 damage which was when enemy had 40% health remained and she was at 30% and 39k was CAP IW sp2 , enemy had 500 unit health remained (not much effective as only 500 would have killed)

Also she have plus ability to suck other ability accuracy and extra damage when they failed which is very often in game ????
    If champs is not bleed immune no one can beat her sp bleed damage which trigger often on lucky
    If champ is immune to bleed she give a hell of critical damages
    Last but not least her synergy with Rhulk incinerate on heavy -- just used 3 times heavy (6 hits) against stealth spiderman (no tension of evade) in master to finish him, can anyone above does that ?? Rhulk is not a great champs other wise paring her with him would have mad her #1 champs forever.
    Try giving a shot boss!!! everyone else keep her on #3 or #4 .

Ref:
    https://www.mcoc-guide.com/champions-tier-list-for-offense-god-tier-demi-god-meh-etc/

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1beR2CAlBQ2XBA3M1jJ1aPEfwE46eQt6LU-lzA0babxQ/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

• Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    0din said:

ghost > CAIW any day of the week for me. I have every worthwhile champ in the game at R5 so I think I know what I’m talking about.

Having champs ranked doesn’t mean you know what you’re talking about in the least. Cowhale must be the most knowledgable person in the whole community by that standard.

🐻

JohnHS said:

JohnHS said:

Try to use her again may be you never gave her shot stucked with Hyperion or omega ,
    she is filled with abilities bloddy insane damage mostly every hits.

domino is a way better than Quake, OR, Hyperion(medusa will be better than him ), Thing
    Have u seen her sp damage 4star maxed can suck 6-10k often in sp1, 15k on sp2 (no suicides) , If you got luck and parryy and laucnh sp3 she does damage over 30k by bleed only (try on ROL). In image attached 17k is of her sp2 damage which was when enemy had 40% health remained and she was at 30% and 39k was CAP IW sp2 , enemy had 500 unit health remained (not much effective as only 500 would have killed)

Also she have plus ability to suck other ability accuracy and extra damage when they failed which is very often in game ????
    If champs is not bleed immune no one can beat her sp bleed damage which trigger often on lucky
    If champ is immune to bleed she give a hell of critical damages
    Last but not least her synergy with Rhulk incinerate on heavy -- just used 3 times heavy (6 hits) against stealth spiderman (no tension of evade) in master to finish him, can anyone above does that ?? Rhulk is not a great champs other wise paring her with him would have mad her #1 champs forever.
    Try giving a shot boss!!! everyone else keep her on #3 or #4 .

Ref:
    https://www.mcoc-guide.com/champions-tier-list-for-offense-god-tier-demi-god-meh-etc/

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1beR2CAlBQ2XBA3M1jJ1aPEfwE46eQt6LU-lzA0babxQ/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

I have a 5/50 Domino and bring her almost everywhere. She's really good. If she was just a tad more reliable, she'd be higher.
  • My top 10:
    1. Quake
    2. Ghost
    3. Corvus
    4. Omega
    5. Ægon
    6. Void
    7. Domino
    8. Namor
    9. Capiw
    10. Sparkles/Fury
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    That list is arguable... Hyperion is insane useful and great damage with single immunity. Arch angel if they’re not immune just shreds people. Top 10 can’t be stated... everything depends on what it’s being used for-against. For many things omega is my favorite... go up against a robot or glad hulk though? No thanks. Hyperion is easily top 10. Nobody really is though... they’ll nerf them if they are. Cull rank down tickets please.

🐻