**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Update Program Bug for IOS

Comments

• borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    Same here. But on an XS Max. Lots of times when I swipe back, I End up in a different application. Thankfully, the game is paused, but it does deter from your rhythm. It’s also annoying. Like the other posters, I never experienced this behavior before the latest update.
  • SuperChronaSuperChrona Posts: 296
    please an update on this bug. Making the game close to unplayable
  • Dob1616Dob1616 Posts: 166

So that BAR is actually something you can directly “click” on (and not just a visual clue indicating that you can “swipe up” from bottom to access it) ??
    Maybe still a bad combination of software coding by both companies then.

And does the XR then basically have a zero-edge to it, and if so then where do you actually hold it without constantly having part of your hands touching some part of the touchable screen area ?? (Similar to the brilliant idea of some phone engineers to design a curved glass edge to some phones, rendering pointless any thought of actually protecting your device by getting a rubber-edge phone case for it).

The thing is with these phones that have the home bar while you’re in an app you’re supposed to only be able to access the home bar while swiping up to make it ready for use. Since this update to MCOC it is constantly ready/active causing me to play in the middle of the screen, changing my routine, in order to not hit it. Screen does run from edge to edge and I’ve never had a problem holding the phone and playing nor with this current issue. I found a way to disable the home bar while in MCOC but I shouldn’t have to rely on work around a when it was working fine prior to update.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Same issue here. It never happened prior to the most recent mcoc update

Phone- iPhone XS Max
    MCOC version - 24.2
    iphone software - iOS 12.4.1
    Issue - Home bar appearing during fights. It should only activate when I swipe up on my phone (same as described by OP)
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    Anyone else having issues with iPhone X switching apps mid fight? It recently got super sensitive and is making the game unplayable.
  • G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
    Having the same issue. Constantly exiting out of the game mid fight on accident.

iPhone X
  • CharChar Posts: 35
    edited September 2019
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos can we get any updates on this issue? Like many others reported since the day update came out, this bug is getting more and more inconvenient and truly making the game unplayable. We had had AQ and AW start in meantime, this should’ve been addressed prior to such competitive game modes returning on their cycle.

There’s no mention this has begun to be investigated at all, meanwhile there’s a message about nerfing several champion’s heavy attacks in the Known Issues thread for 24.2. I think a broken aspect of the game should take precedence over others that can wait.
  • This issue is making the game play horrible. Given up playing till it's fixed.

Kabam - Any ETA on a fix?
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    Thank you for this thread. iPhone XS using current iOS and MCOC updates and happening multiple times a fight.

How soon can we get a fix? Makes swiping in game very difficult.

Dr. Zola
  • Knight3432Knight3432 Posts: 10
    Having the same problem with my IPhone X. This issue started with the latest update. My screen flips with the slightest touch of the bar. It occurs every fight and makes it impossible to get any momentum going. The game is nearly unplayable with this problem.
  • Knight3432Knight3432 Posts: 10
    As a follow up, it seems that the latest update is having an interaction with the IPhone home bar, which makes it active with the slightest touch. I checked my other apps and this is the only one that does this.
  • JmurphJmurph Posts: 118
    Since the latest update, I continually have my pause screen come up (due to the white bar being at the bottom).
    Doing map 7x5 and end game material this is very frustrating as it usually ends in an instant kill after un-pausing. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious is there anything that is/ can be done to fix this issue? It has pushed me to want to stop playing, which I have never said in my over 2 years of playing.
    Thank you!
  • Same issue for me. iPhone XR. Submitted ticket. No help.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Same with me on a boring ol X. Haven’t had any issues in fights but I have done it when I am scrolling through my inventory and such. Kinda annoying
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 624 ★★★
    can we get update? hopefully before AW season start??
    with so many bugs in the latest release, why there isn't "known issues" thread other than the one that "nerf"\"fix" (poteto potato) the champs with the more reliable heavies?
  • Hey everybody,

Sorry for the slow reply here. We have a hotfix release coming for iOS users that will address this issue. We're hoping to get this out as soon as we can, but are bound by the timelines of our Partners in this case.

Thank you for your patience as we worked to resolve this as quickly as we could.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Hey everybody,

Sorry for the slow reply here. We have a hotfix release coming for iOS users that will address this issue. We're hoping to get this out as soon as we can, but are bound by the timelines of our Partners in this case.

Thank you for your patience as we worked to resolve this as quickly as we could.

Is this a interaction between the new iOS update and the new mcoc update? Or just mcoc side issue? I’m just curious since both happened the same day. I can’t tell which one did this.
  • G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
    Jaded said:

Hey everybody,

Is this a interaction between the new iOS update and the new mcoc update? Or just mcoc side issue? I’m just curious since both happened the same day. I can’t tell which one did this.
    Mcoc update only . I have yet to update my iOS and I have the problem.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Gkohler said:

Jaded said:

Hey everybody,

Mcoc update only . I have yet to update my iOS and I have the problem.
    Okay cool thanks for the info
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★

Hey everybody,

Appreciate the update, @Kabam Miike The sooner the better on this fix—the bug is incredibly annoying.

Dr. Zola
  • JmurphJmurph Posts: 118
    @Kabam Miike any word or update on this issue? It persists and I have spoken to many with any version of the iPhone X who have the same issue. Thanks!
  • Please fix this. It is so frustrating.
  • Yes! I can not wait! This is soooooooo annoying lol.