**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Question?

Has anyone else had an issue where a defender triggers a special 3 attack mid combo? Just happened to me and I was fighting with rogue so I was going to finish the combo with her special 2 which drains power. Anyone else run into this? Is this the new bug of the month?

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I haven’t noticed, no. Were you tapping slower than usual? Have anything on your hands that would mess with the touch screen? Who were u fighting?
  • MassapealMassapeal Posts: 143
    ANSWER!

Champions with Unstoppable aren't phased by any attacks!
  • I haven’t noticed, no. Were you tapping slower than usual? Have anything on your hands that would mess with the touch screen? Who were u fighting?

I was fighting thing, howvever he wasn't close to 15 stacks he was at 3 if I remember butiterally when I was mid combo he fired off his SP3 even though rouges sp2 would have prevented that. It's the second or third time this has happened