**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

An official apology to Ghost.

WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
Dear Ghost,

As I said, this is an apology. I’ve had you for a while, and I’ve never bothered using you much. Frankly, I thought you were only decent, if that. But today I tried you with a 3* Wasp on the team.

To say I’m surprised by your power is an understatement. You are now helping my clear Epic level Time After Time lanes. You took down 6* Namor TWICE without taking much damage at all! I’m stunned. You have gone from a champ that I would legitimately have used a RDT on to a champ that I will now definitely take to r5. Thank you for giving me the chance to discover your power.

~ Warden

Comments

• WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★

Must have lived under an MCOC rock not know about ghost’s power
    Sadly I only have her as a 3*
    I have fun with her taking down rol ws

I heard about her power, just never saw it myself before this.

Welcome to MCOC, not sure where you’ve been. Could have kept this to yourself as everyone else who has Ghost knows this.

Well, ok, but you didn’t need to read it, and not everyone has/uses Ghost.

Warden out ~
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★

I have ghost and still don't.like.her....

I don’t even know how that’s possible. You’re next up for the apology tour.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

To be fair, I have Ghost with all her synergies at either 5 or 6 stars. I appreciate what she can do. But I honestly would just rather play a number of other characters than her. I'm not bad at her playstyle (I'm certainly no Pandamanpete, but not bad) but I have much more fun using other characters. Just because a champ is amazing objectively does not mean you have to enjoy playing them.

I couldn't agree with this more. Just because a champ is good, doesn't mean everyone will enjoy using them. Similarly just because a champ is bad, it doesn't mean they're not fun to use.

To be fair, I have Ghost with all her synergies at either 5 or 6 stars. I appreciate what she can do. But I honestly would just rather play a number of other characters than her. I'm not bad at her playstyle (I'm certainly no Pandamanpete, but not bad) but I have much more fun using other characters. Just because a champ is amazing objectively does not mean you have to enjoy playing them.

This is absolutely true. As much as I appreciate Ghost now I’m probably still going to use my Yondu more because I love him.

Warden out ~
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I got her at 5* and now keep at r3 unduped. My wasp at 4* r4 only and thus I didn’t try out their synergy. I used Ghost few times in AQ yet the result were not very good. I m still learning how to use her better. I have Tech AG as well and always struggling whether to dupe her or wait for Sparky/SL.

I put her in the same category with Quake I.e. the champ is god tier if you know how to use effectively.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I use my 5/50 Ghost all the time, even without the Wasp synergy. So much fun to play.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    i got 6* at r2 unawakened,if my 5* gets awakened she goes to R5/65 as well 😂 she was insane for variant 3. fights i'd i would struggle hard ,ghost made a cake walk of it . lol
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    She’s the best champ in the game, love my r2 6 star, but she’s not overpowered kabam...
  • Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 ★★
    Lvernon15 said:

She’s the best champ in the game, love my r2 6 star, but she’s not overpowered kabam...

They don't care sire! Their game their rules!
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

I have ghost and still don't.like.her....

I was like that too at first. Its not an easy champ to learn. But once you can play her. Man I tell you you will never go back
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Ghost is terrible. Definitely not worthy of adjusting. 🙄🤨🙄
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    🤞
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Reference said:

I got her at 5* and now keep at r3 unduped. My wasp at 4* r4 only and thus I didn’t try out their synergy. I used Ghost few times in AQ yet the result were not very good. I m still learning how to use her better. I have Tech AG as well and always struggling whether to dupe her or wait for Sparky/SL.

I put her in the same category with Quake I.e. the champ is god tier if you know how to use effectively.

Quake requires more skill. Also looks like she's bugged now, sometimes after I evade she doesn't charge heavy and I get struck
    As for ghost, you still can use usual parry-heavy with only one adjustment of dashing backwards before launching sp. Phasing still gives full immunity and buff. Attack after phase still can't be evaded. The only thing you will miss is some energy from misses. I have her only as a 3*, but she requires a lot less skill then quake and imo less interesting to play
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    I thought this was going to be an apology for poorly phase intercepting light attacks....I don't know about you, but I keep getting punched in the face by punch #2.
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    Great now my top champ is gonna get nerfed now that people now she's great 😭
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    They don't just need Champs that are popular.
    Side bar, why would you have used an RDT on her, OP?
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    Her awakened ability is such a game changer
    some of y'all are missing out

Two reasons.

One, I couldn’t play her very well until lately. I didn’t enjoy her playing style and I was awful at it. I was so bad I couldn’t keep her alive throughout a whole quest. I ranked her up fairly high on reputation, and regretted it until recently.

Two, I never bothered using her with synergies. Once I did, I realized how powerful she is, even without them.

All in all, both of these issues are now resolved and I quite enjoy playing her.

Warden out ~
    Rasilover said:

Her awakened ability is such a game changer
    some of y'all are missing out

Is it really that helpful? I have a generic AG that I could put on her but I don’t know if she’s worth it.

Warden out ~
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

Two reasons.

One, I couldn’t play her very well until lately. I didn’t enjoy her playing style and I was awful at it. I was so bad I couldn’t keep her alive throughout a whole quest. I ranked her up fairly high on reputation, and regretted it until recently.

Two, I never bothered using her with synergies. Once I did, I realized how powerful she is, even without them.

All in all, both of these issues are now resolved and I quite enjoy playing her.

Warden out ~
    No worries. Just curious. I always keep my ear to the ground, but wait until I go on my own experience. I'm usually the last to the party. GR, VTD, and Corvus for example. I knew they were said to be good, but I reserved my own judgment until I used them.
  • Koya_M0lekKoya_M0lek Posts: 23
    I got max 4* Ghost and all the synergy needed but still don’t know how to use her. Can somebody put a simply way to use her effectively? I watch all the video how to use her but still....

I got max 4* Ghost and all the synergy needed but still don’t know how to use her. Can somebody put a simply way to use her effectively? I watch all the video how to use her but still....

If you have Wasp, all you do is phase when they attack, Medium to use up the precision passive, build to a sp2. Game over. That’s how I play her at least.

Warden out ~