**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for new alliance

3 of us are looking for a new alliance, just came out of a gold 1, 5x5 alliance where we were consistently at the top of the leaderboards. Looking for something serious but not too intense. We are at 950k, 820k and 600k respectively. If you’re interested in three new members let me know and let’s see if we can work it out.

Comments

• JFortJFort Posts: 148
    We are a P4/map 665 ally, my Line is jfortner627 if interested
  • We are gold1 65656 alliance if interested pm me on line adi090294
  • If you are interested hit me up in Line (I’d: JYD - pic is a baby husky)
  • Hey, we're a 23 mil Gold 1 map 5x5 180 mil, no event minimums, no item use required & low donations. HMU on LINE dago.acuna
  • YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271

Check us out. LineID “youconfused”
  • GotszbotGotszbot Posts: 236
    Line is Gotszmilk
    66555/66655 G2 looking for more people like you to be serious. HMU
  • CarpyCarpy Posts: 95

Hmu on line at carpy16 if interested
  • You could check out the Children of Thanos. Message me for more information here or at the game. The username is "Kavaxas".
  • 3 of us are looking for a new alliance, just came out of a gold 1, 5x5 alliance where we were consistently at the top of the leaderboards. Looking for something serious but not too intense. We are at 950k, 820k and 600k respectively. If you’re interested in three new members let me know and let’s see if we can work it out.

3 of us are looking for a new alliance, just came out of a gold 1, 5x5 alliance where we were consistently at the top of the leaderboards. Looking for something serious but not too intense. We are at 950k, 820k and 600k respectively. If you’re interested in three new members let me know and let’s see if we can work it out.

• IRON_HEART001IRON_HEART001 Posts: 4
    edited September 2019
    A
  • IRON_HEART001IRON_HEART001 Posts: 4
    edited September 2019
    a
  • I can’t find you on line app.
    Can you add me please, I’m very interested.
    Line ID: Marije -§ÏN6B-
    In-Game name: Marije19

We do top 500 aq, map 5&6
    Gold war 1
  • SoftCakeSoftCake Posts: 63
    Hi.
    We do map 4 and 5 in aq.
    Plat 3/Tier 2 and 3 in aw.

No minimums.

Alli tag is:
    InfVg

Find me in line app
    ID: gorgonzolachs

Ingame Soft Cake

• hey there , if u still looking we have 3 spots ,we r doing 4.4.3 and back to back wars once the season starts .. if u r interested hit me up on LINE : noobmaster_69